New Site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abusi

Reaction score
Simply Stunning.

By The way: Since I hadn't time to signup for a hosting plan when I joined the community because the signups were already closed, I'm doing so now and I tried the new ExoFire.net subdomain, the only change concerning .x10hosting.com is the name right?

Last edited:

Articz

Reaction score
I Love The New Site Its Real Sweet. And I Like The Sound Of The User Panel Wow Ive Been Here Since The Start And The Hosting Is Getting Better And Better :D

Thx For All You Hard Work

Articz

Mani5

Reaction score
hey cooooool! AWESOME stuff! go go x10! THe best Host EVER!!

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
Abusi said:
By The way: Since I hadn't time to signup for a hosting plan when I joined the community because the signups were already closed, I'm doing so now and I tried the new ExoFire.net subdomain, the only change concerning .x10hosting.com is the name right?
Yes, there's no difference. It's only a new subdomain option.

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
i mean now x10hsoting is like hella nice its ot and its cool forums are cool site is hot

soten355

Reaction score
You guys rock. The new skin is beautiful and I can't wait for the cpanel to open back up again(excited about new stuff).
One suggestion for the cpanel:
Could you guys add the Wikimedia wiki to the wiki installs in fantastico? And, if it's no trouble, e107 to the website installs for fantastico?

unpixelatedgamers

Reaction score
Oh, really nice! Great work guys (and gals?).

This 'x10rewards' sounds interesting. How exactly will you attribute the points people get from ad views to our forum profiles?

Articz

Reaction score
Oh, really nice! Great work guys (and gals?).

This 'x10rewards' sounds interesting. How exactly will you attribute the points people get from ad views to our forum profiles?

was wondering the same thing as were can i find the new rules as the rules used to be at the top on the old forum layout but its not there now?

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Unpixelatedgamers: There will be many ways points are gained, across the complete "x10 network of sites". All of the points will be stored together in a central database, and there will be a range of things you can do with your points. I'm not sure if that answered your question, so clarify a little more if not. :)

Articz: The forum rules, or the hosting terms of service? You can find each on the main x10Hosting website.

unpixelatedgamers

Reaction score
Bryon said:
Unpixelatedgamers: There will be many ways points are gained, across the complete "x10 network of sites". All of the points will be stored together in a central database, and there will be a range of things you can do with your points. I'm not sure if that answered your question, so clarify a little more if not. :)

I understand that there will be new ways to earn points, which sounds really cool btw.

but at the moment you can earn points by posting here in the forum and those are tied to your forum account. So how will i be able to get the points from the other x10 sites and still have them show up on my forum accoun here? Will we sign in to those sites with our forum username here, or will we have a 'master username' that is used across all sites that is linked to our forum username here and our site?

B

Brandon

unpixelatedgamers said:
I understand that there will be new ways to earn points, which sounds really cool btw.

but at the moment you can earn points by posting here in the forum and those are tied to your forum account. So how will i be able to get the points from the other x10 sites and still have them show up on my forum accoun here? Will we sign in to those sites with our forum username here, or will we have a 'master username' that is used across all sites that is linked to our forum username here and our site?

There are many ways to do that. You can run mysql querys to update the ammount.

Jacob

Reaction score
When will the x10 member center be done? I hope soon - it sounds like a great tool! Keep up the excellent work, guys! Also: where do we get to the x10rewards center at so I can check out all the stuff we can purchase?

Last edited:

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
the forums are messed up i cant quick reply edit and it logs me out every 5 mins

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Derek said:
the forums are messed up i cant quick reply edit and it logs me out every 5 mins

Try clearing the cookies\temp files and then make sure to hit 'remember me' when logging back in. If it still does it try adding x10 to your trusted sites. Doesn't sound like you're taking the cookie correctly. Last thing, is your date on your computer set correctly? Being the wrong year can cause the cookie to expire.

The new userpanel is being worked on along with x10Rewards. There will be news posts as we progress with the projects and on how they are going to work. All the points from each site will be linked to your x10Rewards account.

-Corey

Death

Reaction score
That log out thingy might be a cookie problem and is a problem with many vBulletin forum.

Mani5

Reaction score
yeah I am puttin da userbar in my sig everywhere! I wud love to support x10! :D

-Mani

Articz

Reaction score
thx for that mate but ive read the hosting TOS but

corey said that theres new FORUM rules where can i find that?
8. New forum rules, be sure to read them.

Status
Not open for further replies.