New User requesting help

Riviera1

Reaction score
I have installed a wordpress installation using the wrong domain. Require the installed wordpress via softaculous deleted, so I can start a fresh, with the correct domain.
Is there any admins that can help please?

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have installed a wordpress installation using the wrong domain. Require the installed wordpress via softaculous deleted, so I can start a fresh, with the correct domain.
Is there any admins that can help please?
You can delete this WordPress install via the softaculous installer section. Click on the WordPress icon and scroll down to your installs. You should see an icon to delete this next to the installed WordPress site

Riviera1

Reaction score
You can delete this WordPress install via the softaculous installer section. Click on the WordPress icon and scroll down to your installs. You should see an icon to delete this next to the installed WordPress site
Is it possible to just close the account, as I have tried to delete the install but it is saying there is no install, however the data stall shows 460mb used. Easier to open new account and start again. Thank you.

d2agency

Reaction score
Is it possible to just close the account, as I have tried to delete the install but it is saying there is no install, however the data stall shows 460mb used. Easier to open new account and start again. Thank you.
Click the WordPress Manager is Softaculous, then click Scan button and proceed scanning, then you will see your installation.

Else, you can manually delete all files from File Manger/FTP and delete MySQL database from your DirectAdmin Panel.

Riviera1

Reaction score
I have tried uninstalling the wordpress, and deleting all files, however it is still showing a database of 460mb. Please just close the account. as I cant even do anything elsewhere as the domain is active on x10. , and I desperately need to do this as quick as possible With Thanks
Username -cpyhpufr

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have tried uninstalling the wordpress, and deleting all files, however it is still showing a database of 460mb. Please just close the account. as I cant even do anything elsewhere as the domain is active on x10. , and I desperately need to do this as quick as possible With Thanks
Username -cpyhpufr
Service has been terminated and your account has been closed.