New version of Phalcon available

Status
Not open for further replies.

bunny123

Reaction score
Phalcon 2.0 has been released and should be updated on the list of available extensions.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

Which list of extensions are you referring to? The list of available software in your control panel is automatically updated by Softaculous. ;)

Thank you,

bunny123

Reaction score
Hi,

Which list of extensions are you referring to? The list of available software in your control panel is automatically updated by Softaculous. ;)

Thank you,
The PHP extensions, under PHP settings. Phalcon is a PHP extension (the filename is php_phalcon.dll) that x10 provides under Select PHP Version (on the cpanel) then Switch to PHP Extensions (on the top right). Softaculous doesn't provide Phalcon, since Phalcon isn't a script.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi bunny123,

I apologize for the mistake. I am not familiar with Phalcon, and I hadn't realized that it is a PHP extension. :oops:

While I'm not certain whether we would be able to update Phalcon ourselves, I believe our free hosting servers run alt-php (on CloudLinux). This allows users to change the PHP version they use, and enable different extensions depending on their needs, from cPanel. However, it appears that alt-php ships its own version of each extension. Since Phalcon was only updated to 2.0 very recently, the newer version of Phalcon is not yet included in alt-php.

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.