New VPS Service!

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I believe (don't count on this but I think) it's got 4GB of RAM, and a 2.4GHz OR 2.6GHz (not sure) dual core processor. It's got the same specs as the other customer servers I do believe.

EDIT: I guessed incorrectly, read Brandon's post (#103) below mine for the correct specs.

-Luke.

Last edited:

Nathan H

Reaction score
Hmmm, I thought they would be slighty better, 10people are using that machine, each with their own OS's and everything else. I must say WELL DONE. admittedly without GUI to worry about but to keep 11OS's going 24/7 and with some pretty high specs on available plans, (i can't wait to upgrade again). x10hosting always make me proud.
I was comparing priceplans earlier with some VPS on google, seriously other people get ripped off, for the same price we get a little bit less burstable ram but 10x more space and B/W.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
8 GB RAM, 2x 1 TB HD's, Quad Core 2.4 Ghz Xeon compared to our web servers which are 4 GB RAM, 2x 250 GB HD's, Quad Core 2.4 GHz Xeon

Last edited:

Nathan H

Reaction score
that sounds really nice i want one. please? Lol, looking really god. as of yet i hvae notice NO downtime due to server issues, keep up the good work

Nathan H

Reaction score
Games like ragnorok nativly support 3rd party custom servers, though just bec areful not to use TOO many resources, i have no clue how much one actually uses under load so be careful.

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
Games like ragnorok nativly support 3rd party custom servers, though just bec areful not to use TOO many resources, i have no clue how much one actually uses under load so be careful.
Yeah, i don't know too.

I'll ask about the load in eAthena Forums first.:lol:

Nathan H

Reaction score
There is no direct connection available to the VPS to use any GUI based programs, if you are using command line based programs then i do not forsee any problems. If you wish further clarification, you may PM me and i will atempt this on my VPS, but as again if your are wishing to use GUI based programs it will be almost impossible to accomplish under any but the high level VPS services.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
No, you can't host torrentflux on the VPS's.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
You can host anything you want as long as it does not break U.S. Laws. (it has to be legal) :)

FalseHope

Reaction score
I'm wondering this, and I've even googled it. Is a torrent site illegal in the US? This is not a stupid question. As a torrent site does NOT host any illegal content.

Brandon

Community Support
Reaction score
I'm wondering this, and I've even googled it. Is a torrent site illegal in the US? This is not a stupid question. As a torrent site does NOT host any illegal content.

If you host a torrent tracker with legal torrents that is fine.

masteraa

Reaction score
thats a cheep vps!!! i want to buy it but i dont need it....

i got all i need with the double double free :p

hamsn

Reaction score
x10 rocks!
good services, good price.
wil look into it according to my needs.
and what no yearly payment option?
I dislike processing payments month after month.
1 full year, easy.