New x10 status site!

gwuapo2007

Reaction score
it is cool. only, most main links are not from related from your websites. ^_^
i like to join the community.

TheMan177

Reaction score
What version of Opera are you running, booksgo?

I'm not getting what you're getting with 9.50.

kkenny

Reaction score
What version of Opera are you running, booksgo?

I'm not getting what you're getting with 9.50.

I guess it might be settings or something cause I can't find any fixes to that in my webpage.

LHVWB

Reaction score
The website looks really good kkenny, now all you need to do is convince the admin to put a link in the staff navigation bar. ;)

booksgo

Reaction score
Last edited:

kkenny

Reaction score
I think you need to validate the css and html

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/

http://validator.w3.org/
Edit:

That's strange, I using 9.50 as well.
(I don't have any such display issues with other sites)

It's going to be hard to validate it, because if you take out all my DHTML and JHTML elements, it is XHTML valid. But since XHTML 1.0 Doesn't support DHTML & JHTML yet, my page will be incorrect to their standards.

Such as
# Error Line 66, Column 122: there is no attribute "onLoad".

…xt_imgreflogo.php" border="0" onLoad="this.width=57;this.height=20;" width="1

You have used the attribute named above in your document, but the document type you are using does not support that attribute for this element. This error is often caused by incorrect use of the "Strict" document type with a document that uses frames (e.g. you must use the "Transitional" document type to get the "target" attribute), or by using vendor proprietary extensions such as "marginheight" (this is usually fixed by using CSS to achieve the desired effect instead).

This error may also result if the element itself is not supported in the document type you are using, as an undefined element will have no supported attributes; in this case, see the element-undefined error message for further information.

How to fix: check the spelling and case of the element and attribute, (Remember XHTML is all lower-case) and/or check that they are both allowed in the chosen document type, and/or use CSS instead of this attribute. If you received this error when using the <embed> element to incorporate flash media in a Web page, see the FAQ item on valid flash.

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with W3 school's site. I've found it to be quite useful when a few themes in my forum were bugged up and it's validator told me where the problem was.

kkenny

Reaction score
Well. I've only had one isolated problem reported to me over the past 1500 visitors to my site :D