Happy New Year to All X10 Hosting Members

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Happy New Year to All X10 Hosting Members

Happy New year to you Vishal.
Thanks for the wishes.
I have a small doubt.How do some one get credits into their account.For example you have 6055 credits and how could you achieve that?
Regards,
VVBB

redoakranch

Prime Account
Reaction score
Happy New Year to the x10 community! May you have new joys and triumphs, all the good things of 2010 become even better - and the other stuff get left behind. ;-D

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
How do some one get credits into their account. For example you have 6055 credits and how could you achieve that?
You should be getting credits just for posting in the forum, though there have been a couple of periods over the past year when the credit system was down. I had more posts than credits for quite a while, but I seem to be picking them up with every posting lately. You still seem to have none at all with 96 posts -- you might want to open a support topic, since there have been some problems with the way the forum has been handling Prime members.

Last edited:

tim4rd

Prime Account
Reaction score
I wandered down to the local pubs in the town for a few pints on New Years Eve and it was literally just like every other Saturday night lol. Except at twelve everyone started repeating themselves and hugging and kissing each other. They even had a massive circle of people singing the ol lang sine outside my local. I thought those days had died but obviously not haha.

Happy New Year everyone here at X10.