Newbie Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamondpc

Reaction score
Wanted to say hello all and x10 is great so far..

Ok. I got a .co.cc domain. set the DNS. i used frontpage to build my site. I uploaded my site and when i go to my address of diamondpcrepairs.co.cc i get this.

Welcome to your new x10hosting account!

Thank you for choosing x10Hosting! Your account is now ready to be used. You may replace or delete this page. If you need support visit our Ticket System.

We have put together a <A href="http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/27011-x10-getting-started.html">Getting Started post, if you're new to x10 we suggest you read this first before asking any questions, a lot of them are answered in it. We also have a Site Builder you may find useful.

Please remember that we strictly forbid the hosting of illegal and copyrighted files and the usage of nulled scripts. You must also log in to the x10Hosting Forums once every two weeks to prevent your account from being suspended for inactivity. News, announcements, rule changes, and other important changes will also be posted there.

If you have not already, please review our Terms of Service.

my question is how do i get rid of this and show my page i built.

where did i go wrong..
:dunno:

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
log into cPanel (http://diamondpcrepairs.co.cc:2082) and click "File Manager" under the "Files" heading.

Open up the root folder, and go to /public_html/ (If you open the root directory).

Then select the "index.html" file inside /public_html/ and delete it. You can then upload your new index.html file, or create one from the file manager.

diamondpc

Reaction score
Thank you.. very much i have been reading threads trying to figure it out on my own..lol but i couldnt find anything on it..lol

So my index files always go into the public. right?

Status
Not open for further replies.