newbie here

Status
Not open for further replies.

niletrader31

Reaction score
Dear sirs, so sorry to tell that I wish to deactivate my current account, so I can re-sign up since I feel that I done mistakes deleting some important files mustn't be deleted, to get a new account with the same domain name
: adsensejoomla.x10.mx
Thanks & Best Regards
Yours
Ashraf

niletrader31

Reaction score
Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account

cPanel username:

(niletrad123 x ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

P.S My cPanel Id is : niletrad123
Thanks again for being more patient with me

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Account Deletion Request - Please delete my free hosting account

I see it as 'niletrad', can you please confirm it by refilling out the form.

niletrader31

Reaction score
Filling Account Deletion Request

(niletrad123 x ) Inserting an X inside the parentheses signifies that I have made all necessary backups of my free hosting account and will not hold x10Hosting responsible for any data I am unable to recover after my free hosting account is deleted. The X also serves as my digital signature verifying that I have proper authorization to request account deletion of the account specified.

P.S My cPanel Id is : niletrad123
Thanks again for being more patient with me[/QUOTE]

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The cPanel account attached to the forum account you currently use is NOT niletrad123. Further more that is not a valid cPanel user name, as it has too many characters.

niletrader31

Reaction score
Dear Sirs
So sorry for the big trouble I put you in, anyway, my cPanel is : niletrad
Thanks & Best Regards
Yours

Status
Not open for further replies.