No account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tishrei

Reaction score
When logging in today (all day), I receive the following:

Free Web Hosting
You currently do not have a free web hosting account under your x10Hosting client account.

Woah! It appears that you do not have hosting under your client account. This could be the result of a different scenarios:

• An older account was removed as the result of inactivity.
  • A past account has been terminated for breaching our Terms of Service.
  • You have never had a hosting account.

Whatever the reason, you can always sign up for a hosting account now.

If you believe that this is a mistake you may open a support ticket here.

When I go to support ticket, I receive the following:

Support is currently closed for the server your hosting account is on (). Please visit our forums and read the news.

What should I do? My blog still seems to be operational but I cannot log into my panel. This has been going on all day long.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I do see a hosting account linked up with the forum account you are currently using, do you by any chance have another forum account as well, and is it possible that you used wrong email address as your username when logging into your account panel? The one you should be using is an gmail address.

tishrei

Reaction score
I used to have an acccount here a few years ago which is the account you are probably looking at. The current gmail account is my current login which is what I have been using. I have not had a problem logging in except for today.

Thanks for your response. Any suggestions on how I can log in?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I am looking at the account you're posting with here, forum username tishrei. Which does have an attached hosting.

I am not able to see what other accounts you have or have had previously.

tishrei

Reaction score
I had an account here years ago. That is no longer active. The account I have now, which I have had for a short amount of time, is under the gmail account login. Since yesterday I have been unable to log in as I am told I no longer have an account. Yet I am able to post to my blog.

Any reason I cannot log in and what steps to I need to take to correct this?

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

The reason I could not open a support ticket and had to post directly here is because, when attempting to open a support ticket last night, I received the following message:

Support is currently closed for the server your hosting account is on (). Please visit our forums and read the news.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

What is the email address you are using to login? Feel free to state it here or PM it to me.

Last edited:

tishrei

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's Tishrei.

---------- Post added at 08:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

How do I PM you?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Click my name, then "Private Message".

tishrei

Reaction score
I click on your name and there is no private message option. There is an email option and I will send it via that option.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

The email address you sent me is not the one shown on your hosting account. As you've posted from this username, and your identity can be verified, the email address you should be using is: tishrei7[at]gmail[dot]com.

tishrei

Reaction score
Ok, my bad. What happened is when I changed my forum name or something like that, it changed everything. When I initially signed up, I used the blogowner email.

In any event, thank you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.