No domain in DirectAdmin

Status
Not open for further replies.

cxrx10ho

Reaction score
Hi,

My domain account is cxr.x10host.com. When I enter, the message "Apache is functioning normally" appears. In the File Manager <domains> folder show message "No Data to Show". I try to create the domain cxr.x10host.com again but it is impossible, the message "The domain x10host.com does not belong to you." appears. Help please!

Thanks.

cxrx10ho

Reaction score
My Direct Admin continues without my main domain. Can add it, please?

Thanks.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I took a look on your account and apart from the domain itself it looks like you are also missing about half the folders that should be there. I have alerted the people dealing with transfers to the issue and hopefully they'll sort it quickly.

I know they are going to do a second pass on transfers to ensure everything is correct once the first pass is completed on all servers, which he hoped it would be in the next couple days.

cxrx10ho

Reaction score
I took a look on your account and apart from the domain itself it looks like you are also missing about half the folders that should be there. I have alerted the people dealing with transfers to the issue and hopefully they'll sort it quickly.

I know they are going to do a second pass on transfers to ensure everything is correct once the first pass is completed on all servers, which he hoped it would be in the next couple days.

Thank you very much for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.