No Drupal in Softaculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

tixilite

Reaction score
I use Drupal on my site and have been wanting to upgrade to 6.16 for a while, but it wasn't in softaculous yet. So today I opened and I discovered Drupal has disappeared from softaculous and a bunch of other CMS's.

It also says that I have no installations. Is this because of the moving servers or is it going to be permanent?

EDIT: A little digging and I discovered that now x10hosting has the free license from softaculous which only has 58 scripts.

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Can you try to install it manually by downloading it from the drupal site?

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I use Drupal on my site and have been wanting to upgrade to 6.16 for a while, but it wasn't in softaculous yet. So today I opened and I discovered Drupal has disappeared from softaculous and a bunch of other CMS's.

It also says that I have no installations. Is this because of the moving servers or is it going to be permanent?

EDIT: A little digging and I discovered that now x10hosting has the free license from softaculous which only has 58 scripts.

Licenses are tied to the server where they are installed. Once the old servers are taken offline, the licenses should be moved to the new servers. In the meantime, could you try, as vigge_sWe suggested, downloading the update from Drupal's website?

tixilite

Reaction score
Thank you for the clarification. I prefer upgrading and maintaning with softaculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.