No more time

lhyman

Reaction score
Now that summer is over (here in Montreal Canada) ....

I have started a very big contract at work and the kids are back in school... when I get home from work I have to cook and do chores (now that my wife is sick)... Then I only have time to watch TV for about an hour (whats the point of having 200 channels if you don't watch TV?) then it's bed time...

The last few days I have been logging into the forums from work during my lunch, just to see what's going on, no time to post. Tonight, (I still haven't finished my chores), but I'm taking a small break to post.

The X10 forums have been my home away from home over the summer when work was slow.

But, Now, No More Time.... Anyways, I'm going to try to make some time...

Question:

Do you get up early in the morning to Read your email and log into X10 Forums?

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
It's among the first thing I do when I get up.... right after breakfast :) Though not always very early.. as I tend to be here very late at night (or even until early mornings sometimes)

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Dude... You must leave your job in order to be able to commit to the x10Hosting forums!

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Just use your cell phone, yo. It's how I stay current when I am away.

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't have as much time now either, as I've started school. :(

I do really like this community and I'm willing to commit time to it :).

patriot001

Reaction score
Iv got no more time to since summer is over at California and i am back at school.:happysad:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Question:

I ride the bus to school, so I get up early in the morning to catch the bus, not to go online. I usually end up checking my email (which also involves checking the forums, because I get email notifications for everything) during my free periods at school, or at the latest, when I come back home.

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Now that summer is over (here in Montreal Canada) ....

I have started a very big contract at work and the kids are back in school... when I get home from work I have to cook and do chores (now that my wife is sick)... Then I only have time to watch TV for about an hour (whats the point of having 200 channels if you don't watch TV?) then it's bed time...

The last few days I have been logging into the forums from work during my lunch, just to see what's going on, no time to post. Tonight, (I still haven't finished my chores), but I'm taking a small break to post.

The X10 forums have been my home away from home over the summer when work was slow.

But, Now, No More Time.... Anyways, I'm going to try to make some time...

Question:

It's tough going through what your going through and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. It's awesome that you've managed to take enough time to continually contribute to X10 even with all that added responsibility. I wish you, your wife and your kids the best by the way.

I know that's not really related to the topic but I was going to post something similar in crossfire (however it was more like 4 paragraphs long) but I decided against it.

sathanna

Prime Account
Reaction score
I never get up early if I can help it. I'm rather lucky that, at this stage of my life, I can have that luxury.
When I log on here, it's usually night time anyway. =p