Resolved No Premium Help Responses

Status
Not open for further replies.

bringabi

Reaction score
My inquiries from 04/27/2020 & 05/03/2020 remain unanswered. I appreciate your responses Anna on the Free Hosting forum. Maybe there's a problem with the form script on the Premium side?

"Have a question or concern? Please ask!" located on https://x10premium.com/order?term=triennial

Also, it appears X10 might be using Cloudflare's Enterprise package? I thought X10 owned its own hardware.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Weird, according to the admin I spoke to the other day they receive emails everyday on that form, what email are you putting in? PM me if you don't want it public.

As for hardware, yes we have our own but we also offer CloudFlare to our users if they want to utilize that for various reasons.

Us having the enterprise package make it possible to have it installed as a plugin to cPanel, as it was in free hosting before the switch and also be able to setup through cname for the subdomains we offer freely to our users. If there is a plugin developed for DirectAdmin chances are it will be part of that in the future as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.