not letting me connect to my file share

Status
Not open for further replies.

logiccraftdyndns14

Reaction score
not letting me open up file manager giving me "Data error."
and it worked before on the same computer i was using when i made account. please help!

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
The 'Data Error' message is displaying on every cPanel File Manager on your server Boru.
This is due to scheduled maintenance that is currently taking place on your server.
As a result of this maintenance, the cPanel File Manager is temporarily unavailable.
In the meantime, you can use FTP as an alternative way to manage your files.

For status updates, go to:
http://status.x10hosting.com/

logiccraftdyndns14

Reaction score
The 'Data Error' message is displaying on every cPanel File Manager on your server Boru.
This is due to scheduled maintenance that is currently taking place on your server.
As a result of this maintenance, the cPanel File Manager is temporarily unavailable.
In the meantime, you can use FTP as an alternative way to manage your files.

For status updates, go to:
http://status.x10hosting.com/

i'm also connect to my ftp with filezilla that also doesn't work all it shows me is "..." folder and when u click it nothing happens

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, I've just seen another ticket stating FTP was down aswell. Looks like both cPanel and FTP are down now, so please wait until this maintenance is over.

For updates related to the maintenance, please visit the URL I posted above.
The x10 technicians are working to fix the issues now, and will get Boru back up ASAP.

logiccraftdyndns14

Reaction score
Yes, I've just seen another ticket stating FTP was down aswell. Looks like both cPanel and FTP are down now, so please wait until this maintenance is over.

For updates related to the maintenance, please visit the URL I posted above.
The x10 technicians are working to fix the issues now, and will get Boru back up ASAP.

dude omg.. why are you so smart lol
btw repedx2 :)

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Lol :biggrin: Thanks for the reps :)

logiccraftdyndns14

Reaction score
btw i went to the said link and it don't see anything saying about the ftp servers or the file manger. where would i go?

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

all i see is (In Progress) Lotus 15 hours ago surely thats not the right one

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Look at the second post on the status website, named 'Boru Chassis Swap'. Looks like they're nearly done now.

logiccraftdyndns14

Reaction score
Look at the second post on the status website, named 'Boru Chassis Swap'. Looks like they're nearly done now.

ok thank you kind sir :)

offtopic:
does it cost any money to get a domain like .com or .net?
if so can u link me where please :)

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
ok thank you kind sir
Your welcome :)

offtopic:
does it cost any money to get a domain like .com or .net?
if so can u link me where please
Domains like .COM can be purchased for a price of a few dollars per year. For example, GoDaddy offers .COM domains from £7.29.
In order to buy one of these domains, you will need to purchase your domain from a domain registrar, such as GoDaddy.
Domains can be linked to any x10Hosting account via 'Parked Domains' in cPanel after nameservers are set. Let me know if you want more info on that.

logiccraftdyndns14

Reaction score
Your welcome :)

Domains like .COM can be purchased for a price of a few dollars per year. For example, GoDaddy offers .COM domains from £7.29.
In order to buy one of these domains, you will need to purchase your domain from a domain registrar, such as GoDaddy.
Domains can be linked to any x10Hosting account via 'Parked Domains' in cPanel after nameservers are set. Let me know if you want more info on that.

nope thats fine thanks!

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Your welcome :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.