not sure what happend

Status
Not open for further replies.

serenity1350

Reaction score
Fatal error: ERROR: You do not have access to this Ticket. in /home/support/public_html/modules/tickets/client_tickets.php on line 172

my ticket was closed but not resolved? or is in progress? was regarding the bug with failing to create webhosting and the email woudl be in use if its not successful.

joshua filby

Reaction score
1. Are you logged into the support system?
2. Are you logging in with the right account.
3. If your logged in with the right account and all, then sometimes these things happen. It has happened to me, and a Support Staff had to fix it for me.

Thanks,
Josh

serenity1350

Reaction score
definitely logged in and it redirects to the community support is there no way to actually get a hold of a staff member to simple delete my account at the least and ill just re-register. i dont know who can do that so if someone who does know please ask for me that would be great thanks...

serenity1350

Reaction score
my problem is clicking open support ticket brings me to a "open support thread" then to here... this is what i initially tried.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
That is because all support requests are routed through forum first. That's how the system works.

If the community can not assist they can escalate the thread into ticket system, but tickets can not be directly created.

Last edited:

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Fatal error: ERROR: You do not have access to this Ticket. in /home/support/public_html/modules/tickets/client_tickets.php on line 172

my ticket was closed but not resolved? or is in progress? was regarding the bug with failing to create webhosting and the email woudl be in use if its not successful.

Hi serenity1350,

Now that you have been given a definite answer to your question by an account manager, and you have not posted a response back in over 48 hours, I am going to conclude that this problem is now resolved and close this thread. Feel free to create a new support request if you need more help or have any additional questions.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.