not sure why my account has been suspended: 8F9AD9469D53

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtayls

Reaction score
not sure why my account has been suspended: 8F9AD9469D53

could you let me know...the reason said "no site" but i have uploaded a site.

thanks

Dave

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, this suspension reason is due to your site showing a "Index of/" page or not having any content on your account at all. You are required to have an index page on your site within 2 weeks of account creation.

dtayls

Reaction score
how do i fix this issue? i can't ftp in to change the files at the moment.

I was getting the site ready before i created the index page.

thanks

Dave

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
That's okay, i will un-suspend you now and you can fix it up. :) No need to worry. Let me know if there is any issues accessing the account.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You're welcome, should any more issues arise, please let us know.

wild bill

Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering I have a sub directory that I keep a few text filis in that is passwd protected. Do you think the bot will catch that and flag it as no index?.. again this is not the root index a sub directory one level down with passwd protect enabled. Its been there since I created the acct but I keep reading about others with this issue. Just wondering if I shoud remove it.

--Bill

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
You can create password protect directories. and place files. But if the files are personal then It is recommended that not to place them on public server. Google bot can't access them as it encounters as password protected. You can stop indexing using a flag in .htaccess.

Finally if you have questions creat your own thread, Don't post in others support thread.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
No, you will not get suspended for no site, as long as you have a index.html or index.php on your main public_html folder. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.