[httpd (unix) status:failed]

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
it was going cool in between now what happened its again gone down

when i check server stats from madhavsankalp.info:2082 its shoing
[httpd (unix) status:failed]

IT is due to the server move going on in the back, have patience.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
One of the member has told me here. I'm going to search for the url of that thread and If I'll find it I'll update my post here.

If you get this information from the staff then ok, Otherwise don't rely on the information until confirmed by the staff.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The original estimate was mid this week, meaning Wednesday. I have not heard anything to confirm that we are on schedule for that estimation, I have on the other hand not heard anyone say it will be longer either yet, although I have not really spoken to the admins today about that.

Remember it is a rough estimate and not a set date/time, which means it may be a day or two extra until everything is completed. Over all it should at least be mostly done by then, and some servers might be done completely, in regards of transfers, although minor tweaks might be needed.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
One of the member has told me here. I'm going to search for the url of that thread and If I'll find it I'll update my post here.

Calistoy is not giving you estimate of next week, so why you are posting that it will take one week more?

Corey said that those estimates were if no problems occurred, but due to the transferring of accounts causing the servers to freak out and constantly causing errors that estimate was just an estimate, not a clear permanent eta. In other support threads, I've seen account managers giving an estimate of mid next week, meaning mid this week. Give it until Wednesday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.