[off][2000 credits]Selling domains for points

Conmiro

Reaction score
I am selling domains for credits, I will set it up using my card, info, etc on my 1and1 account and point it to your name servers you specify.

I will provide this for any domain 6.99 or less at 1and1.com for 2,000 credits.
Email me at conmiro95@yahoo.com the domain you want and you can pay me after I set it up and your site is usable :D.

If you want, I will make your own account for your domain at 1and1.com for 500 extra credits but I prefer using mine because its quicker and I dont have to reenter my card, address, etc. Also, I dont want you seeing my card info.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Re: Selling domains for points

Will you renew domains that we have bought from you?
(e.g. I buy a domain and want it renewed by you next year)

sunils

Reaction score

please check the PM for some of my queries

exemption

Reaction score

Thats cool that you are doing this..but I dont have 2,000 credits :(

JuniorD

Reaction score
I want to know if your reliable enough for us to renew with you for the next year or w.e. such as contact info or the domains you are offering.

kbjradmin

Reaction score
this sounds very interesting, but i would like more information.

does this include .com domains?
i know you gave a price limit, but are .com's included?

Afterburn

Reaction score
I may be interested in this service. I'll come back later to see if anyone has jumped into the pool yet :p

Conmiro

Reaction score
Yea.... Im getting to many request to handle, can you mabey send me an email once?

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Very nice deal. Too bad I already spent 9,000 credits on domain here. I would of paid you atleast 5,000 for this. I think you should higher the price. Since this is coming out of your pocket. You can get double the credits for this kinda of deal. Just a nic ethought for you. ;] Well, Don't forget to pay this guy. I noticed some of you haven't gone down in credits...

frznmnky

Reaction score
Very nice deal........Well, Don't forget to pay this guy. I noticed some of you haven't gone down in credits...

The reason y are creds have not gone down is cuz he said to pay him after he sets it up

Salvatos

Prime Account
Reaction score
A friend of mine will buy it when we get enough credits, but it won't happen if you higher the price, so, you decide ;)

frznmnky

Reaction score
you took to long so i got the domain from someone else.. thx anyways!