[OFF][50]Advertise? No need now!

deathball619

Reaction score
Ever get tired of advertising everywhere? Nows the end to that! I shall advertise for you! Email me whatever you need to advertise at ali.sadah@yahoo.co.uk and send me fifty credits per website/forum you want me to advertise it on. But post here first or it is void. If you have any other questions Private Message me but be patient because I am not online all the time and I may be in a different time zone than you. So to sum that all up... Well im not big on speeches or things like this so... Just goodbye really.

P.S If this is in the wrong forum(unlikely) please move it and sorry for any trouble it might cause you.

Last edited:
F

Fahad

Re: Advertise? No need now!

Ever get tired of advertising everywhere? Nows the end to that! I shall advertise for you! Email me whatever you need to advertise at ali.sadah@yahoo.co.uk and send me fifty credits per website/forum you want me to advertise it on. But post here first or it is void. If you have any other questions Private Message me but be patient because I am not online all the time and I may be in a different time zone than you. So to sum that all up... Well im not big on speeches or things like this so... Just goodbye really.

P.S If this is in the wrong forum(unlikely) please move it and sorry for any trouble it might cause you.

Say I paid up. Where would you advertise it? Relevant sites I hope? Do you own the sites you would advertise it on, or would you spam other peoples sites?

REBEL21

Reaction score
Re: Advertise? No need now!

same here i dont know why you would do this for 50 creds for each forum or website, what websites would you advertise it on and how do i know it will stay there for a long time, you need to answer the questions before id say anyone would do this it looks like a scam to me! (sorry but it does!)
Regards,
Jamie

tittat

Reaction score
Since this thread involve credits, i will move this to market place.
****Thread Moved to Market Place*****

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
He did not say exactly, so I am wondering that he will advertise it on 1 other site, but if you want it on more then 1 relevant site that is 50 credits extra....so it is like your just making accounts on different forums, and putting it on the forums free adverting section? or something similar?....

I will make a post in the marketplace section, the advertising you can do on that site of mine is free...(it's a great way to get new users on my site).

deathball619

Reaction score
Fahadsadah,

I only own one other site and it is not spamming. Continue like this and you will ruin the purpose of it and I will have to get a mod to close this thread.

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I could give 50 credits, for you to advertise....but I don't want it on a site, that may hinder what my site is about.

edit.....I sent over 50 credits, I will PM the link, I want advertised....I want a screenshot or a link to the place my link is being advertised.

Edit....click on My Forum on the bottom, ....copy that url, and just put it in somewhere....

foreverything.co.cc/everthingforum

Thanks

Last edited:
F

Fahad

deathball619: Do not get abusive towards staff. You WILL be banned.
I know you are advertising on OTHER PEOPLES sites, which is spam.