[OFF]Invision Power Board v2.0.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Like I said he is giving out the illigal version earlier in the posts. I bet you he won't send them becasue they are illigal. Also that page is not admin accessed. Anyone can access that page if they knew how and wanted to. It is called IPS Cheack that IPB made to find little hacks like you.

pensoftware

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
Like I said he is giving out the illigal version earlier in the posts. I bet you he won't send them becasue they are illigal. Also that page is not admin accessed. Anyone can access that page if they knew how and wanted to. It is called IPS Cheack that IPB made to find little hacks like you.
I sent skyline the index.php. Lets see what he thinks of it :p

Skyline4life

Reaction score
pensoftware said:
MicrotechXP said:
I sent skyline the index.php. Lets see what he thinks of it :p

ummm no you didnt..

mattspec

Reaction score
ahh the truth comes out...i suggest closing this thread, its all spam of lies and scams

pensoftware

Reaction score
I tried to post the index.php here but it said:
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
  1. The text that you have entered is too long (23875 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long.
What could I do now to show you that it is not cracked?

Skyline4life

Reaction score
upload it into its own folder and send me the link..I will not tell you what you can do to show me its cracked..cause you can alter it that way :drool:

o0slowpaul0o

Reaction score
You can not give away an IPB just like that, you can only do this if you are selling your lisence. As far as I can see, this has been reported to IPS as it is with the topic following link.

x10hosting will not be held responable with this, IPS wil take caution towards this.

We had this at an Invisionfree forum. He got pathetic and started to insult someone. Also, you told me on MSN that you got it of a PSP network. You may remember "This is Bob. Bob likes you. You should run from Bob" although you told Evan you wasn't selling it. Using forum points is basicly money. You're selling an Ilegal product what belongs to IPS for money what you can't really use. IPS has every right to hunt you down and sue.

Also, you claim you have a lisence. I would like prove for that, so can you PM your client center email address and I'll verify it with IPS. If not, I'll count you as a liar. :liar:

Last edited:

pensoftware

Reaction score
o0slowpaul0o said:
You can not give away an IPB just like that, you can only do this if you are selling your lisence. As far as I can see, this has been reported to IPS as it is with the topic following link.

x10hosting will not be held responable with this, IPS wil take caution towards this.

We had this at an Invisionfree forum. He got pathetic and started to insult someone. Also, you told me on MSN that you got it of a PSP network. You may remember "This is Bob. Bob likes you. You should run from Bob" although you told Evan you wasn't selling it. Using forum points is basicly money. You're selling an Ilegal product what belongs to IPS for money what you can't really use. IPS has every right to hunt you down and sue.

Also, you claim you have a lisence. I would like prove for that, so can you PM your client center email address and I'll verify it with IPS. If not, I'll count you as a liar. :liar:
Who says its not the trial version?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Why do you keep changing you answer. First you said 2.0.4 regualar. Then you said you can't sell it because you lost it. Then you said you found it and you are selling it for 75 points. Now we say it is illgal because we proved it and now you said it is a trial version... And you are selling it for that high of a price? Just give up now and say it is fake before some real damgae is done.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
2.0.0 is the trial version, not 2.0.4 ...

o0slowpaul0o

Reaction score
Skyline4life said:
Its cracked.

Or correct me if i'm worng.

You're right. The good old IPS check comes in handy.

If you're on the trail version. Then why did you claim you had a lisence?

Trial versions don't need a lisence.

Last edited:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
There you go and he said that. Also Dark there is trials from 2.0-2.0.4. But it is hard to get 2.0.1-2.0.4.

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
yah, exactly i have never sen 2.0.1-2.0.4 trials, and i dont know were you would downloa one...

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I have een them but they are rare because evryone knows somthing that IPB made a mistake on 2.0.0 not the rest.

pensoftware

Reaction score
o0slowpaul0o said:
Skyline4life said:
Its cracked.

Or correct me if i'm worng.

You're right. The good old IPS check comes in handy.

If you're on the trail version. Then why did you claim you had a lisence?

Trial versions don't need a lisence.
I never said I had a license...

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yes you did.

In the biggining you said that you where selling it for 25 points. Then you said your computer creashed. Then I made this post: http://www.x10hosting.com/showpost.php?p=64033&postcount=8 Which says that you can get it back from IPB if you tell them your computer creashed. And then the next post you said you did. I asked how did you do that. And you said you forgot that you can do that. So That proves that said you have a licence. It is all on the first and second page of this topic.

pensoftware

Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
Yes you did.

In the biggining you said that you where selling it for 25 points. Then you said your computer creashed. Then I made this post: http://www.x10hosting.com/showpost.php?p=64033&postcount=8 Which says that you can get it back from IPB if you tell them your computer creashed. And then the next post you said you did. I asked how did you do that. And you said you forgot that you can do that. So That proves that said you have a licence. It is all on the first and second page of this topic.
I sent Skyline4life the index.php file, so lets all wait....

Status
Not open for further replies.