[OFF][negotiable]Second Life Builder/Scripter/Mentor/Guide

gamersfl29

Reaction score
Second Life is a 3D Virtual world where you can learn to build anything from buildings to flying crafts. You can make clothes for your avatar and make your avatar anything you want, A human, a furry or even a huge dragon.
The best part about SL, besides being able to do all this for free, it has a real life economy. Meaning if you sell your items in world, you can convert the Linden dollar to real life monies.
If you become a premium member at SL you can also buy and sell virtual land.
I have paid for two years tuition at a college here in Florida, by selling my creations in Second life.

You can also communicate between inworld objects to your website.(an outdated example of this is SLogBase http://sourceforge.net/projects/slogbase/) You can also open your website from within SL by clicking on an object/item inworld. A great way to promote your site from in world.
If you would like to learn to do the same , please contact me.

Peace

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have definately heard of Second Life....

I also read on the news in NJ, USA... there was a guy that build a home in second life...he later went around and sold the home for hundreds of thousands of dollars...

NOT TO MENTION...I saw on the news...that this ladies son was playing the game...the son was creating guns in the game and selling it...well the lady, while the son was at school...made an account and started doing the same thing...the son and the lady, together make $ 30,000.00 A MONTH from creating things in the game and selling them to others...the virtual life is quite profitable.

Good luck with your creations buddy, I could never create something in that game but I know for a fact people earn a living playing the game.