[Off] Script Contest

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Script Contest

I will be holding a contest starting now till the end of each week for this month. The top 2 people who posted the most on my forum that week recieves a script of their choice that I have. I have a range of many different scripts. From php games to ad management. you name it and hopefully I have it. xD I have around 100+ scripts that are all different. They are not cheap scripts like message all users or anything. They are full scripts with great quality. I will also pay you 20 credits for signing up. If I find anyone cheating, then you will be disqualified from this contest and banend from my forum. I do not wish to see any SPAM either on the forum. No small replies like "wow" or "hi". I will know, because I am active on my own forum. Also, all scripts will be given on Mondays. You may win many times, but I only count your posts each week not total. Well, GOOD LUCK to all.

Link: www.pyloth.com

Post your username here. Don't lie about your username. I will make sure you are who you say you are.​

Last edited:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Hi. My username is Jordan the Nerd
Approved and paid 20 credits. You waiting for more contestants? xD You didn't post much. Ehh, hoping for more people to join this contest. It's a very easy way to get a great script.

Last edited:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else? I have many PHP RPG games that were only released on my site and one other site. I have some rare scripts here. >.>
Edit:

I just recently got another 36 scripts which were added and may be chosen. I will be getting around 60 more scripts tomorrow which will be added. Start posting now for your FREE scripts!

Last edited:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
I'll hop on this bandwagon. ( StarShine )
Approved and you are in the lead for this weak with Jonathan the nerd following. xD Yes, the contest did start this week and will continue every week as long as more than 1 person is in the contest.

@ Starshine:
Sorry for the unexpected log-off. The weather wasn't helping. I will back on again today at the same time as yesterday.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Registered as vigge_sWe.

Is there any possibility of a list showing all scripts?

Last edited:

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
Registered as vigge_sWe.
Is there any possibility of a list showing all scripts?
Approved.

I have a few resources that are giving me free scripts as long as I am not reselling. They are pretty good friends of mine. Well, what type of script are you looking for and for which program (PHP, Java, etc.)? So (just in case), if I don't what you are looking for, I could get it.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Approved.

I have a few resources that are giving me free scripts as long as I am not reselling. They are pretty good friends of mine. Well, what type of script are you looking for and for which program (PHP, Java, etc.)? So (just in case), if I don't what you are looking for, I could get it.

PHP. I have no idea of which script I am looking for. Something that will bring people to my site would be nice

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
PHP. I have no idea of which script I am looking for. Something that will bring people to my site would be nice
Well, don't bother posting anymore for a while, because I am doing a major update on the site. Well, as for the script I will still give you something. PHP scripts are what I mostly have. So, I should have almost everything. What subject is your website mainly about? Link to it?

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, don't bother posting anymore for a while, because I am doing a major update on the site. Well, as for the script I will still give you something. PHP scripts are what I mostly have. So, I should have almost everything. What subject is your website mainly about? Link to it?

http://jagf.net

A general forum and community.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
How about a blog, countdown, affilites, chat, contest, awards, or gallery script? These are just suggestions. Since you don't have any of those.

How would the contest script work? Would it be integrated in phpBB3 in someway or is it a standalone?

Soki

Banned
Reaction score

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I believe it would be standalone, but I could try to find a phpBB3.

So it will be like that every post counts as one ticket? Then you would see me post a lot because that is exactly what I want :D

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
So it will be like that every post counts as one ticket? Then you would see me post a lot because that is exactly what I want :D

I found something similar to what you want. It requires 3 mods to be easily to PhpBB added which I will be willing to give all at once. Of course you must wait till I get my site up and running which should be by Monday of next week.

This contest will be started that week if everything goes according to plan.