[OFFER] Cheap Script Installation

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Because I know it's hard setting up your site and it can be confusing with setting up MySQL databases and playing around with configuration files, I've decided to make your life a little bit easier and install scripts for the low price of 250 credits per script. This offer is only available to x10Hosting users (free and paid), and is not supported by x10Hosting, just me trying to make myself useful.

Below is a list of software I will install for you. I may install others, if you'd like me to add another one to my list just post here and I'll look into it.

Blogging software
  • WordPress
Chat software
  • x7 Chat
Content management systems
  • Drupal
  • Joomla!
  • Mambo
  • Moodle
  • PHP-Nuke
Forum software
  • MyBB
  • phpBB2
  • SMF
  • UseBB
  • vBulletin (must have license)
Wiki software
  • MediaWiki

To install the scripts, I'll need your cPanel username and password for making the databases and getting to your file manager to upload the script. You can of course change your cPanel password before giving it to me in your account management panel here.

So, it's 250 credits per script, and I'll install the version of your choice. Any takers?

Updates:
30/7/08 - vBulletin added.
29/7/08 - Started.

-Luke.

Last edited:

b4db0y

Reaction score
Re: Cheap Script Installation

what about phpbb3 mods?

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score

I don't do mod installation for phpBB3, it's time consuming and 99% of the time it's not worth it. I'm only installing the unmodified software for now.

-Luke.

b4db0y

Reaction score

hmm, i dont it is not worht asking but i only want the arcade mod installed. if you can help me with that i'd be greatfull

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score

If you send me a link I'll look into it :).

-Luke.

b4db0y

Reaction score

well my forums link is http://fs-forum.com.

if you are intrested i'll send you the details
Edit:
[bump] so will you be doing it?

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Send us a link to the script, and I'll take a look. I need a link to the mod's website :).

-Luke.

indisoft

Reaction score
can i expect any help from you regarding mods in phpbb3....please

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Please read the third post in this thread. :)
tnl2k7 is currently on vacation.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Right, I'm back from my two week break in Spain now, so if anyone has a request for something for me to install, could they please post it here and I'll look into it? Sorry about not posting about the holiday, was in a rush in the run-up to it so I didn't have time. I'm really disorganised right now ;).

-Luke.

kkenny

Reaction score
Luke, just a question buddy, I think your not allowed to install vBulletin. Because under vB's license, the person who bought it may only put the file in 2 places, his personal computer, and the webserver.

"The Software is licensed only to you. You may not rent, lease, sublicense, sell, assign, pledge, transfer or otherwise dispose of the Software in any form, on a temporary or permanent basis, without the prior written consent of Jelsoft."

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I'll be moving the file directly from my PC to the server, and deleting it immediately. I have no intention of breaking any Ts and Cs or the law :).

-Luke.

kkenny

Reaction score
I'll be moving the file directly from my PC to the server, and deleting it immediately. I have no intention of breaking any Ts and Cs or the law :).

-Luke.

Ah, i was just concerned :p