[OFFER] PHP Scripting/Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I like programming with PHP, and I like helping others out, so I have been thinking.

I'm going to offer my "abilities" to the members of x10hosting, in return for points. I will create custom scripts/programs to do just about whatever you want. Within reason of course. ;)

I have a strong knowledge in PHP, and can do *just about* anything with it. I also know HTML/xHTML, CSS/CSS2, and a little javascript. I'm sure there are a few "senior members" here that can vouch for me on this.

The amount of points for a certain project/script/program/page depends on what exactly it is, as well how long I spend working on it.

If you have any questions, just ask. I will do all work exactly the way you want, and will not accept any points until you are satisfied.

What some people have said:
Mr. Brownlove said:
I'm backing him up on this, he made me a very very well done script, Works great he did it fast.
He's the man to turn to.

aaorozco said:
Well just go and see this checking and unsuspension system: http://staff.x10hosting.com/check.php, all by Nedren. So I back him up on this.

WoMBaT said:
Those scripts you made for me are really great, I love your work. This guy is really the place to be for such scripts :D

I just want to keep the thread "cleaned up", with only requests. Thank you guys for that.

And the count of people helped:

Make it higher. ;-)

Thanks,
-NedreN

Edit: Here is your script. (Corresponding username == filename) The password is in the PM I sent you.

Attachments

• bannertracker.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Mattspec.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 77
  • desertwar.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
B

Brandon

I need a simple PHP script that will have them fill out a form. (SA) means short answer and (TA) textarea (SA)Name: (SA)Username: (SA)Country: (TA)Bug: will email it to me ronheadquarters@gmail.com and take them to an html page. (PM me with a price.)

Aroonxors

Reaction score
:O

Can i have a posting script, with comments and stuff.

Can i have
header.gif

as the header with the title and date on it.

And blogs appear two per page.

Hopefully you know what im talking about.

Willing to offer all my points :O

yeah thanks in advance:D

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Ok everyone, I'm finally catching up on everything.

DesertWar, your next. Then I'll check your PM's AllStarGamer101. Finally, Aroonxors I will get to you. :)

AllStarGamer101

Reaction score
Thanks..Cough...Finally... JK... Quick question, Do I need to make any more pages before you can start?

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Eh, I'll tell ya when I start working on yours. :)

B

Brandon

Nedren that email script was perfect! It suits my visitors perfectly!

dharmil

Reaction score
i need i goog news posting script where i can have a avitar of my user there is a login also a thing where people can regester of on my site and post in a special area and that kind of stuff

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
http://www.nedren.com/test/downloads.php

There is an install file included. Once in there, you can edit the "news post template" and have a "avatar" by each news post if you know HTML. It's not hard. :)

Edit: Wow everyone, I'm sorry. I completely forgot about this thread.. :-0 As soon as I get free time you all will be taken care of. Sorry!

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
If anyone tried to download it, try again. I forgot about headers being sent which fricked it up.

dharmil

Reaction score
when i download it ti dont work i cant open it i cant even open it with winrar

B

Brandon

Dharmil I contacted NedreN about that I tried winzip and winrar. Here is an old copy of it. I wouldn't use it I want the newer script.

Attachments

• NedreN News System - Version 1.0.0.zip
    39.4 KB · Views: 13

dharmil

Reaction score
um can i just know when he would be done if you know..

thank you :drool:

B

Brandon

Well he just got off a few minutes ago and I dont think he checked his PM

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I checked the PM..

I don't get the problem? I can extract it fine.. :-/

Don't use the old copy!!! It is full of bugs and other messed up things.. Seriously..

I can put it in a rar archive if you guys want.. I don't get it.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Everyone try now. I changed the headers.. If you get an error, please tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.