[OFFER] PHP Scripting/Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
It's still not working.

Use nedren.com/test/hidden_downloads/NedreN News System - Version 1.0.6.zip for now..

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Everyone.. I'm sorry. Right now, x10Hosting is keeping me very very busy.

I keep saying that I am going to finish these things for you guys, and I never get to it. Almost 100% of the time that I'm spending on my computer I am working on something for x10.

I don't know when I am going to be able to do these, and I'm sorry. I know I said I would and all.. But I'm sorry and I don't know when.

:-(

dharmil

Reaction score
NedreN said:
It's still not working.

Use nedren.com/test/hidden_downloads/NedreN News System - Version 1.0.6.zip for now..

IN MY NEWS SCRIPT IS THERE A WAY WHEN PEOPLE can comment of the news because i asked for that and the one i got you cant do that so if you get time can you pm pr post back here

i know you are busy so take your time

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I don't have anything in that version.. Maybe in a later one I will.

dharmil

Reaction score
thanks for responding i know you are busy

so there is no way i ca have the coment posting thing

dharmil

Reaction score
did you figer out a way to post comments to the news admins post in my news system

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I haven't done anything with it yet.. I'm a very busy guy. ;-)

NewFuture

Reaction score
a fairly big project for you, i am wanting a arcade script for my online gaming site, has iv found when i have reached a high content, it is difficult and tiresome wen re-desiging, a aracde script which lets me add games, then it automaticly generates onto a page, this is a big project and i understand it will take time, if you arent able to i am not too bothered, here are a few examples of scripts out there but cost, if the effort is too much dont bother jus thought this could be something for you to do,

http://www.phparcadescript.com/
http://www.gamescript.net/

Status
Not open for further replies.