Old Forum User linked to new one / merged?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dito7967

Reaction score
Can I merge this username with my other username which I created for a hosting account (delta110)?
I forgot I still had this account in the signup and now I need to login to two usernames :p

delta110

Reaction score
This is just to confirm that this is also my account if anyone is wondering.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Can I merge this username with my other username which I created for a hosting account (delta110)?
I forgot I still had this account in the signup and now I need to login to two usernames :p

Hi dito7967,

We permit users to have only one account on the forums. It seems like the account you are currently using is not linked to a hosting account, so it is not required that you log in to the account you are currently using.

- Adam

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
This is just to confirm that this is also my account if anyone is wondering.

Hi delta110,

It seems like your hosting account is linked to this forum account. This is the only forum account you need to log in to in order to keep your hosting account active and avoid inactivity suspension.

- Adam

delta110

Reaction score
I know...
What I am trying to do is make the link for the hosting account to the forum account transfer to the old one. Just to make it easier to login and out of the forums and keep my activity up.

Recap: trying to transfer the hosting account to my other forum account (dito7967)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
If I understand it correctly, you want your new hosting account (delta110) to be linked with your old forum account (dito7967).

Is this correct?

dito7967

Reaction score
Hi dito7967,

We permit users to have only one account on the forums. It seems like the account you are currently using is not linked to a hosting account, so it is not required that you log in to the account you are currently using.

- Adam

I apoligise... I just want to transfer the link from my new account back to my old one...
I forgot I still had this account/thought it had closed.
Edit:
If I understand it correctly, you want your new hosting account (delta110) to be linked with your old forum account (dito7967).

Is this correct?

Yes... Or I want it to be deleted and transfer the hosting account link to my old one(the one I am posting with)

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
case closed, closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.