OMG.. ahhahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul_dev34526

Prime Account
Reaction score
I saw this

Your Account is Currently Suspended
Your hosting account with the username is suspended, access to this account has been disabled. The reason for suspension is listed below.

Did you know that you can prevent inactivity suspensions and increase your account's alloted resources, preventing high resource usage suspensions? All that you need to do is upgrade to x10Hosting Prime for a low cost. More details available here: http://x10hosting.com/prime-membership.

That is y i have paid for Prime Membership. And if it get suspended again for the same issue, what is the use then?

Thanks!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Prime does not give you infinite resource usage, there's still a limit, although higher then for regular free hosting.

Your account continuously did have many open php processes, lowest number of processes logged: 25, highest: 31.

First log entry of the events leading up to suspension:
Sun 21 Aug 2011 07:46:22 / 1313927182:
cpu: 0.000
mem: 0.000
ctm: 00:00:00
commands: (25 total)
Last log entry before account was suspended:
Sun 21 Aug 2011 07:47:14 / 1313927234:
cpu: 0.900
mem: 0.000
ctm: 00:00:00
commands: (31 total)
For nearly one minute your account was having between 25 and 31 open php processes.

All instances noted relate to what you have installed in /malaya_ren/ folder.

Last edited:

rahul_dev34526

Prime Account
Reaction score
hmm.. yes that folder consists lots of sql_queries and other stuffs..

Ok. so the suspension also depends on the no. of php files being executed and sql queries as well??

Thanks!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Not technically the number of files being executed, but how many php threads your account use at one given point of time.

Normally this never becomes a problems as each php process commonly only lasts a second or two tops, thus very few would be open concurrently on a moderately visited site. While serving up the content to the browser a php process is used to interpertate the php code and transform it server side into html for display, this includes getting necessary content from database(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.