OMG! My Siberian Husky has a crush on me!!

lair360

Reaction score
Hi guys! Today, I had my dog for a regular check-up and the vets (lady) said this when she finish examining her: "your dog loves you and this is why she is always jumping on your bed (when you're asleep) and pull up your blanket and snuggle you up! Also, the reason why she is not interested on other male dogs is...your scent and personality matched her type.
Well...you're special to her!"

Also, when I am talking to another girl (as a friend) she groal at her (my friend)...I don't know how...but, she is always so obinent and friendly. But, when I am close with somebody...especialy girls...she groals and shows her teeth!:eek4:

nanoman

Reaction score
Haha....omg so freaking funny....a dog is in love with a human. ^^
Just don't break her heart! lol

Maybe she's the one, but just in other kind of form? :D

lol sorry about that, couldn't resist.

still laughing...lool

lair360

Reaction score
Haha....omg so freaking funny....a dog is in love with a human. ^^
Just don't break her heart! lol

Maybe she's the one, but just in other kind of form? :D

lol sorry about that, couldn't resist.

still laughing...lool

This is true nanoman! My dog has a crush on me and every time I read a book she just sat on my knees and sleep silently. But, when some other girls tries to come close to me and give me something...she will go ballistic! Well...I can't change her personality and for real...she's cute!
Edit:
Here is a funny thing....

Everyday at 8:30pm, she licked my face...EEEwwww!!
But, that is her way of waking me up...my alarm clock style...:lol:

Last edited:

nanoman

Reaction score
Well my cat(she) is always going where I am going and always sleeping on me even if I am just partially in a sitting position. lol

Maybe she's also in love with me?

Well, but her reaction to my girls is the same as to anyone else - always cute and licking their hands. ^^

lair360

Reaction score
Well my cat(she) is always going where I am going and always sleeping on me even if I am just partially in a sitting position. lol

Maybe she's also in love with me?

Well, but her reaction to my girls is the same as to anyone else - always cute and licking their hands. ^^

My goodness! yours is gentler than my husky...*shock*

P.S. My dog always love to do chores! She loves to decorate the Christmas tree on December, put any empty bottles into the bin, bringing towels upstairs and more...

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
What is that word? Never heard of it...

"bestiality"....

We're just gunna pretend he didn't post that - frankly, it's disgusting, and the comment itself could be taken as against x10's TOS, but I'm leaving that up to the mods.

Just trust me on this though: DON'T GOOGLE IT. DON'T. NO.

Jeremia0

Reaction score
how would it be against tos? having a relationship with an animal, basically. It wasn't supposed to be offensive, just a joke. sorry

Last edited:

Kayos

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
how would it be against tos? having a relationship with an animal, basically. It wasn't supposed to be offensive, just a joke. sorry

I understand that you meant it as a joke and it was in poor taste. It's also illegal and should never be a topic of discussion in these forums, regardless of being a joke.

Please don't let it happen again.

alcramer

Reaction score
Your dog does love you, which is why she likes to jump in bed & cuddle. It's also why she gets jealous when you show affection to people she doesn't know. If you think of your dog (in regards to matters of affection) as if she were a 3 or 4 child, you'll get a lot closer to understanding what's going on her head. In regards to other matters, you shouldn't think of her that way -- unless she's very young, most dogs are much smarter than human children and many human adults.

lair360

Reaction score
Thanks for your clarification! :)
Doing things with animals (that is prohibited) which is against the laws. The RSPCA (www.rspca.org.uk/) is very strict! Abusing animals could also bring you to hell!

Anyway, if people do bad things to their pets...I don't know what to say. But, it will be very upsetting for me to hear and it makes me cry...

I have a heart for all pets and animals. I wish that I could build a "Wolf's wildlife" rescue centre when I am older. I've always dream of protecting them and keeping them from extinction...

Lair360,
Best Regards

Last edited:

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Ah wish I had a husky, but it's too hot around here unless I kept it indoors. I've got two outdoor german shepards on the other hand, they act like mother and daughter and are quite friendly. If I'm low enough to the ground one of the dogs will jump on my upper back and lick my neck, and if I'm wearing sandals the other will lick my feet

Maybe I'm just salty haha

PhantomChick

Reaction score
It sounds like you have a very smart dog since she does chores!! Does she help with the rent, too? ;)

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
It sounds like you have a very smart dog since she does chores!! Does she help with the rent, too? ;)

Lol, you should send her to school! Smart dogs deserve a good education! rotfl:lol:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Look at it from the bright side, she costs less the a girlfriend. LOL!

Sorry about that, couldn't resist :)

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, that a new prospect to me. Pets can act like that without being in love with you, but it is still hilarious lol. Don't hurt her feelings ;)