On going transfer and updates

Point

Reaction score
are you guys doing the transfers on a server basis? Because my subdomain is exofire.

PSP-Heaven

Reaction score
....You guys cannot just wait? This is important, you people have no patience at ALL.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I can see where they are coming from though.. Account's being down for days on end.

Just for a quick progress update, 1042 of the account's have now been transfered. There are 1450 total accounts. We're getting there. :)

PSP-Heaven

Reaction score
That is great news! Cant wait, mine should be over soon, being in "T". Well, keep it up guys!

__z|x__

Reaction score
PSP-Heaven said:
That is great news! Cant wait, mine should be over soon, being in "T". Well, keep it up guys!
They are not transfering alphabetically anymore.

razar89

Reaction score
Yeah!!!..... almost there. Just a while to wait till everything is back up and running... can't wait....

Torch

Reaction score
Ooh, so am definitely last (that's how my luck mostly is) :p

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
No, it's not done, you guys will know when it's done. Stop filling this thread with posts asking questons that can be answered by reading previous posts.

Skilzat99X

Reaction score
Here's a question I don't think has been answered in the posts above:

Ok so the FTP and HTTP are working now and I uploaded some files. However there is no change on the webpage in the browser. I know this is caused by the server move.

So now, does this mean that the files were uploaded to the new server or old server? And also, does this mean when everything starts running smoothly that the uploaded/changed files will be the ones showing up on the website or they will be the original ones from the time when the transfer started?
Or am I just completely wrong?

Thankya thankya thankya.

swirly

Reaction score
they will change, ive had this prob b4.just take time!

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Skilzat99X said:
Here's a question I don't think has been answered in the posts above:

Ok so the FTP and HTTP are working now and I uploaded some files. However there is no change on the webpage in the browser. I know this is caused by the server move.

So now, does this mean that the files were uploaded to the new server or old server? And also, does this mean when everything starts running smoothly that the uploaded/changed files will be the ones showing up on the website or they will be the original ones from the time when the transfer started?
Or am I just completely wrong?

Thankya thankya thankya.

Your account was most likely transferred, but your DNS still hasn't propogated and switched over to the new server. Give it a while to switch, and it should work.

Last edited:

Skilzat99X

Reaction score
Bryon said:
Your account was most likely transferred, but your DNS still hasn't propogated and switched over to the new server. Give it a while to switch, and it should work.
Friggin sweet!

Haha thanx. I'll try "flushing the dns" or whatever right now. If that doesn't work oh well I can wait.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
No it would be his ISP updating their DNS records for the (sub)domain..

Last edited: