On going transfer and updates

blackroselove

Reaction score
would these transfers be the cause of sites not loading as well. as i can access my cpanel now but i cant access my actual site? i guess it is by what seems to be happening

Colodro

Reaction score
blackroselove said:
would these transfers be the cause of sites not loading as well. as i can access my cpanel now but i cant access my actual site? i guess it is by what seems to be happening

yes, it is

DryIce

Reaction score
Can you at least get MySQL copied over and back online sometime soon?

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
DryIce: It's on a "per account basis." We're not going to pick certain accounts first. Random accounts are just being selected then transfered. MySQL goes "along with" the account, you can't just transfer the MySQL databases and not the account.

Everyone Else: Any problems with the server (HTTP down, MySQL down, cPanel down, mail server down, etc etc) *are* the result of this. You guys don't need to keep posting saying "This and this aren't working, is it because of the move?" YES. it is. We've already told you guys that multiple times.

Last edited:

Chris Z

Reaction score
well put bryon, i don't really need to add anything to it but just stop asking people, THEY'LL GET IT DONE WHEN IT'S DONE

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
billybob bo buck said:
well put bryon, i don't really need to add anything to it but just stop asking people, THEY'LL GET IT DONE WHEN IT'S DONE

Yeah..

We're sorry it's taking so long, but it's something that needs to be done.

pchelpworld

Reaction score
One last question, you mean that you are dedicating virtually all your time transferring accounts to a new server "MANUALLY" and also monitoring and doing your best to keep the old server up and running. That really does show 100% commitment to the company and is great support!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for what you are doing and i will continue to support you Bryon and the X10Hosting team in the future!!

Maddocks

Chris Z

Reaction score
pchelpworld said:
One last question, you mean that you are dedicating virtually all your time transferring accounts to a new server "MANUALLY" and also monitoring and doing your best to keep the old server up and running. That really does show 100% commitment to the company and is great support!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for what you are doing and i will continue to support you Bryon and the X10Hosting team in the future!!

Maddocks

umm i don't think that's quite right, they aren't showing 100% in everything..THEY ARE SHOWING 250% lol, GREAT JOB GUYS!

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Haha.. It's mostly Corey doing the transfers.. :)

pchelpworld

Reaction score
Yes, i have to say the most thank you to you aswell corey, you two are an asset to this host!

Maddocks

Skilzat99X

Reaction score
I suppose like FTP and HTTP are out of sync due to this too, since I uploaded new files but there is no change in the page. Haha it's kind of interesting. It's much better than the site being down though. Goooooo x10hosting.

Conor

Reaction score
pchelpworld I am going to have to ask you to stop. This transfer is for your benefit and I am sure your visitors can wait a few more days. If your forums are any good, they will come back. Please do not post in this topic again and just wait until the admins update you instead of asking every 12 hours.

Conor

pchelpworld

Reaction score
Your sql databases have gone? maybe they havent transferred. Are you one the new server? mine hasent transferred yet. ping your site

start > run > cmd > ping www.yousite.com

70.86.***.*** = old server
72.86.***.*** = new server

Tell me how it goes.

Maddocks

Skilzat99X

Reaction score
While I can't open my website in a browser I can still ping it perfectly and FTP works. I detect progress, yippee.

Max.DDXT

Reaction score
Everything in my account is down; but I know its for the greater good :dancingco

DrVonKatze

Reaction score
Mr. Pig said:
I sure hope so.:frown:

Of course it is, these guys already proved they know damn well what they're doing. You just have to have faith. HAVE FAITH GODDAMNIT!! :bowrofl:

Ahem. I'm sorry, I get overzealous sometimes.

Last edited:

Reclutador

Reaction score
The ping in the new server is ok, great news :p But, when the SQL are up? Th4nks for all :)