Once again a suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacknight.the89

Reaction score
Well this time i have no idea why i got a suspension by HRU... Can anyone please tell me what exactly triggered this? i think the host is too sensitive

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The most recent one was triggered by extensive CPU usage from your account, this is a snippet from the logs:

Mon 18 Jul 2011 23:45:34 / 1311050734:
cpu: 72.300
mem: 0.000
ctm: 00:00:12
commands: (3 total)
Spread on 3 open processes, your account was using nearly 3/4 of one CPU, limit is 25% (for a limited period of time).

2 of the processes originated from this file:
SCRIPT_FILENAME=/usr/local/cpanel/base/frontend/x3/filemanager/index.html
The third one, marked idle, was ftp related.

Did you by any chance try and compress a large number of files at once in the file manager? I'll check in with senior admins so they can verify the monitor hasn't gone wild, as this is the first time I've seen it triggered by something done in cPanel.

The older suspension, which was also triggred by extensive CPU usage, has the following details:
Tue 19 Jul 2011 10:54:24 / 1311087264:
cpu: 51.000
mem: 0.500
ctm: 00:00:01
commands: (1 total)
SCRIPT_URI=http://www.cosmicbreakesp.co.cc/index.php
At that point one single process was using up little over one half CPU by itself. There's a few more notes involving that same index.php file, so the usage is prolonged, it does vary a bit up and down in CPU usage though, but stays at around 50%, give or take a few marks.

blacknight.the89

Reaction score
I'm using Simple Machine Forums, and both suspensions were triggered when a member was trying to create a thread (we believe that), he said it had a lot of images and was very long in text, after that I limited the characters per topic and attached files per post... can this solve this problem? or may be my shoutbox that could have triggered this?

Edit: And now suspended again... >_<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.