Opening cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

ah-blabla

Reaction score
Both work fine for me. It could have been a temporary server outage, since you say both addresses didn't work.

gomarc

Reaction score
Are you sure you are logging to cPanel with the correct credentials?

You can double check your cPanel username at your Account Panel (left side).

2eatg7p.jpg

This Username is your cPanel username.

xconvict911

Reaction score
Well, that is the thing.. I can't get to a login page for the cPanel.

Neither of those links work, they say "Oops! This link appears to be broken."

Could it be because I am using google chrome?

edit: Page not found for internet explorer or firefox. Maybe it is because the filter at work blocks the cpanel... but I wouldn't think it would block the entire page from coming up.

Last edited:

dkocian

Prime Account
Reaction score
I am having the identical problem with my site. Can't get to the login screen. All I get is a "The Page Cannot be Displayed" message. It worked for me before. Just not today.

TonnyORG

I Code Things
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

@xconvict911
Please clean your cache and flush your DNS and try to access again.
Your main cpanel url is http://lotus.x10hosting.com:2082
Now it's working without issues.

@dkocian
Please make a own thread to get better support and more info about your issue :)

ah-blabla

Reaction score
Well, that is the thing.. I can't get to a login page for the cPanel.

Neither of those links work, they say "Oops! This link appears to be broken."

Could it be because I am using google chrome?

edit: Page not found for internet explorer or firefox. Maybe it is because the filter at work blocks the cpanel... but I wouldn't think it would block the entire page from coming up.

It will probably be a filter/firewall, since cpanel access requires port 2082, and the sites are working fine for me. It is quite common that non-standard ports are blocked by company networks, so you won't get anything over that port. Try at home, because there's not much you can do to get around the firewall. (*Well, there might actually be something you can do: in school environments, as I have experienced, pcs are usually set up to use a proxy which filters traffic, so check in FF whether you are going through a proxy, and see what happens when you select direct connection to internet - IE, and probably chrome as well, won't usually let you change this. This might or might not work, and might or might not be against any internet use rules in your workplace.*)

@Punk: The lotus address has already been tried (first post) so it isn't a DNS problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.