Votes: 12 10.9%
  • FireFox

Votes: 86 78.2%

• Total voters

shadowdude1794

Reaction score
Firefox is my favorite by far, I could not live without it
Opera is fast, but not as customizable
Internet Explorer.... does not even deserve an explanation as to why is sucks so much

adrenlinerush

Reaction score
Microsoft drinks the RMS coolaid!!!
open source/community developed products are your daddy!!!

Microsoft I meant MicroCRAP

Last edited:

Zenbaku

Reaction score
I like Firefox on many aspects, but I can't with the the super-use of RAM, I prefer Opera, on this way. Opera has also goodies I couldn't find on other browsers, it has great details like a sweet e-mail system, tools like the fast-menu when you open a new tab, etc.

But, Firefox it's great too, I just say I use Opera (great, too) because the RAM use.

GG-Xtreme

Reaction score
I could go on about how great Firefox is, but I won't. Opera is pretty good, but I don't like it's compatibility with certain sites and lack of customizations. IE is dog poo.

VPmase

Reaction score
Firefox is my favorite by far, I could not live without it
Opera is fast, but not as customizable
Internet Explorer.... does not even deserve an explanation as to why is sucks so much
QFT!

I love the addons I have for my FF and I couldn't live without them either.

Flagrama

Reaction score
I prefer firefox. It does take up quite a bit of ram, but if all you are going to do at that time is be on the net that shouldn't be a problem. I'll also use Opera if I am doing anything other than straight out web surfing.

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Firefox, even though IE 7 is good, I've been using Firefox too long now to switch back.

shadowolf

Reaction score
Opera: Haven't really tried it.
Firefox: It's the limozine of the internet. It will dominate IE7 and all of its preceding versions. The only reason why it hasn't dominated IE is because it isn't the default internet browsing software. If it was, then IE7 would've been gone a long time ago.
IE7: Don't even get me started on how chakking crappy it is. I hate beige (unless it comes with decent matching icons), the menu bar is dislocated (I like it where it is 99.9% of the time), the tabbing system is wonky, and the theme makes me jealous of the Vista version. Then there's the fact that you can't find a lot of free mods for it. I live off of mods. Especially for Morrowind.

dr.scoo

Reaction score
opera is so powerful,But no customizable.
firefox is so powerful,And customizable.
this mean that firefox is slightly better.
IE 7 is ****. and not professional.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I am using Firefox, but I've tried out them all. Internet Explorer slowest of the lot, but sometimes necessary. Firefox, my default. And Opera doesn't work sometimes but it's pretty fast. Others offer nothing more than Firefox, so I am more than happy with Firefox.

jinx001

Reaction score
i've used firefox and opera. it seems to me that firefox is the faster browser (tho as stated above it uses ALOT of ram) but it seems like my ezperiences with opera are outside of the norm as i've never heard anyone else make complaints about the speed of the opera browser. it just seems to take all day for me. not nearly as slow as ie but not close to the speed of firefox. opera has some great features that i'd love to use. i just hate the browser. firefox has allows me to do alot from the browser and the fireftp plugin is probably one of the more stable ftp clients i've ever used. i recommend everybody who hasnt tried it to give it a try http://fireftp.mozdev.org/ hope i can post that link here without violating the tos!?!

dr.scoo

Reaction score
well to see how OPERA is faster than Firefox.
open both and the spped of Opera.
it will take all ur bandwidth.
try it.

Labyrinth

Reaction score
Agree with Shadowolf here.
Opera: seems ok... Don't really like it much though.

Firefox: Legendary. Nicer to work with, many add-ons available, open source program, extremely customisable, less resource intensive as I.E. The list goes on. Also, I noticed my download speed increased by about 25kb/s with firefox ^^

I.E: Hate it... :p

jinx001

Reaction score
well to see how OPERA is faster than Firefox.
open both and the spped of Opera.
it will take all ur bandwidth.
try it.
i think i'll reinstall opera just to try this. i just never saw it as FASTER

Last edited:

cHaRuS

Reaction score
I preffer firefox, even though, the last versions have come to be heavier, and also a lot of ram eaters, even though, their features put it above ie, or opera.

satbir

Reaction score
I used to like Firefox but of late I find IE7 getting loaded faster and also neater. Getting some issue with Firefox

spork

Reaction score
Firefox. Opera is fast, I remember there was something I didn't like but can't remember what. IE is just plain... IE... I hate it.