Votes: 12 10.9%
  • IE

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • FireFox

Votes: 86 78.2%

• Total voters

dwd2000

Reaction score
In '96 or '97, I bought Netscape Navigator Gold 3, when I first started making websites, because it had a WYSIWGY editor built in. I used it for a few years, then got lazy installing it on a new computer, then used IE. Earlier this month, I started using Firefox (Netscape) again. I like the options that you can get for it, especially the ad blocking feature. It helps a lot of pages load faster, like Yahoo. (I play the fantasy sports there)

sunils

Reaction score
If you ask me which i will choose from i would say Firefox because it is a standard browser and the light weight browser. its easy to use and has more features than the other.

But since i am developing web sites i am not allowed to choose the browsers as i have to test the pages in firefox and IE as both are most widely used one.

Mitch

Reaction score
Firefox, IE is not so safe as firefox and opera i never used. Firefox works good enough for me.

dirtracer36

Reaction score
I stopped using IE due to issues with it and mickeysoft. I use firefox sometimes, but not much any more. I really like Opera, I use Opera every day now, even though they banned me from my myopera blog.

They have a "bot" that goes through and bans sites. They don't give you a reason and there is noone to contact. But, I still will keep using the browser.