Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
bugz said:
corey plz man help me :'(
my acount got deleted after the cleanup for "inactivity"
isn't there a way to get a backup of my acount?

If we didn't have a backup somewhere then no ... I'll try to remember to check at home, I have a log of all terminated\suspended\unsuspended accounts there.

-Corey

Mani5

Reaction score
ok dude! GR8 hosting is now gonna get a turbo! (I mean the speed of sites will increase because of da clean up)

Skyline4life

Reaction score
Don't know if this was asked yet..I'm at school so i can't really read every post..But dose this Effect The paid serevrs?

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Skyline4life said:
Don't know if this was asked yet..I'm at school so i can't really read every post..But dose this Effect The paid serevrs?

No it does not affect the paid server.

-Corey

clareto

Reaction score
You have taken the rigth desicion with option 3. Sunday at morning we will be like in a new virgin land. But

I can't backup nor cpanel neither ftp

The ticket status is "Access Denied"

Should I trust in your backup?, I know it's a hard work, and it's easy to lose information during the process... but I do trust in you... oh Corey! :)

Chauhan7

Reaction score
ok ive asked for a ticket thingy but one question do we need to backup everything????

Cynical

Reaction score
@Chauhan7: It would be wise to, yes. I've downloaded all of the information in my public_html directory until I can access cPanel so I can use the utility there to create another, more complete backup of my files.

A question: Will tickets be "answered" if a backup has been requested and it has been successfully created (ie. will the ticket I created be removed after my backup has been created)?

bugz

Reaction score
Corey said:
bugz said:
corey plz man help me :'(
my acount got deleted after the cleanup for "inactivity"
isn't there a way to get a backup of my acount?

If we didn't have a backup somewhere then no ... I'll try to remember to check at home, I have a log of all terminated\suspended\unsuspended accounts there.

-Corey

ok thanx a lot man i'll check back for a reply or something :s

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
humm i posted a ticket a few days ago did u get it???

HawtSauce

Reaction score
Sounds great, Corey. Keep up the awesome work around here and thanks a million for the best hosting I have ever had.

Aroonxors

Reaction score
Hmm.. I recieved an email saying my account was suspended due to inactivity. I was wondering if it is still safe? or Should i do something else.. info would be great :D

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
the reason the backup tickets arnt being answered is beacuse hes gunna make backups thursday night and then he will wipe it once the backups are done and then restore them... i am pretty sure thats what he was gunna do.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
hey its tonight thats very cool and darkd45 wherer did u get that banner and aroonxors

Status
Not open for further replies.