Out of memory error - Problem of the day :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashkwilx

Reaction score
Yep im on Wordpress and seeing the same error.. very annoying I cant go a few days without some sort of error! On the hunt for some paid hosting now...

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
my site isn't Wordpress so I don't know why I'm getting it...probably has something to do with using a lot of resources, don't know.

get it fixed please already!!!! :(

gneeli

Reaction score
Three days passed this issue still not resolved. I think administrators are not aware of this problem. I should open a support ticket. This problem destroying everything. :(

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
Three days passed this issue still not resolved. I think administrators are not aware of this problem. I should open a support ticket. This problem destroying everything. :(

I've opened one on the first day, it still hasn't been answered :(

ashkwilx

Reaction score
Pretty ridiculous really, ill open a ticket, guessing it wont help at all...

As i say better off with cheap hosting this free is worthless the amount of downtime is unbelievable...

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
We have been taking steps to virtualisation and upgrading our hardware to more modern versions. This has caused some server maintenance and possibly some downtime. Please read the latest News & Announcement topic in the forums. You should also be checking the Status Website for updates about any maintenance taking place.

Our volunteers are currently quite backlogged with tickets... actually 800 tickets, so I hope you can understand that it has been a bit of a struggle to get tickets answered immediately. We are trying our best to reply to as many tickets as possible. If your ticket has been closed without a reply - don't worry, we are closing some tickets about resolved issues to help us get through the backlog quicker. :)

As for the matter in hand, we are aware of the issues and working on fixing any bugs that have appeared due to the maintenance. While we keep most administrative and staff actions behind the scenes, we have not disappeared and we are still working on any outstanding issues.

Thank you for your cooperation. :)

marvinargeusnoc87

Reaction score
We have been taking steps to virtualisation and upgrading our hardware to more modern versions. This has caused some server maintenance and possibly some downtime. Please read the latest News & Announcement topic in the forums. You should also be checking the Status Website for updates about any maintenance taking place.

Our volunteers are currently quite backlogged with tickets... actually 800 tickets, so I hope you can understand that it has been a bit of a struggle to get tickets answered immediately. We are trying our best to reply to as many tickets as possible. If your ticket has been closed without a reply - don't worry, we are closing some tickets about resolved issues to help us get through the backlog quicker. :)

As for the matter in hand, we are aware of the issues and working on fixing any bugs that have appeared due to the maintenance. While we keep most administrative and staff actions behind the scenes, we have not disappeared and we are still working on any outstanding issues.

Thank you for your cooperation. :)

Hi,

So basically the problem is on the server side? or still the bandwidth and memory allocation of our site running on stoli free x10 hosting? what can you suggest? Do the upgrade? My site is not that big that consumes high bandwidth and memory.

Marx

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
LOOK PEOPLE:

There are TWO issues.

1. High Resource Usage. You get a blue page that says that. Your script used too much time/memory/cpu. That you have to hunt down and fix. Often WordPress plugins acting badly.

2. Out of memory message, ie:
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 20971520) (tried to allocate 7864320 bytes) in /home/.........../WikiEditor.i18n.php on line 18031
Look at the total. Just over 24M. You are supposed to get 64M. That is a server problem that the Admins have to track down. You do not have to change your site or upgrade (at least not for this problem)>

gneeli

Reaction score
My problem is solved now. I'm seeing no more out of memory issue. :) Thanks to the admin Corey :) I really appreciate your help :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.