Overall Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo Wyatt

Reaction score
We'll my server is better... server load is 0.86 as of 30 seconds ago =) Awesome work Corey!!

Leo Wyatt

Reaction score
Really... I've been able to access my server all day, and it's been phenominal speeds~!

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
The updates will make the ad-enhanced servers much more stable since a request process will now be required to get an account on one. As such, expect more uptime then before (and presumably faster load times as well)

firstchat

Reaction score
Awesome

hopefully I can run Cron jobs again... jk

Last edited:

cursedpsp

Reaction score
In which ways will it make it more stable?

Faster?
HTTP will be up slightly more than usual?
Stoli will actually be ONLINE?

I hope so :D

Last edited:

5il3nt.assassyn

Reaction score
I've been out for the past 5 days but I understand that they are working on it as much as they can so I can't really complain.

Keep up the good work guys and thank you.

theblazingangel

Prime Account
Reaction score
the email sent before suspension for inactivity is a great idea! how long before though? imo 24hrs or at least 12hrs would be best - don't want to make it too short else it might arrive during sleep!

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I would like to once again say, we do not provide support in the news section. Do not post anything about any issues you have here. If you have questions or comments on the upcoming changes you can post them, if you have a support issue, use the support forum.

-Corey

Last edited:

DMG Online

Reaction score
thanks for the hardwork guys, it really sucked having a website up and having to worry about it going down over and over again. now with the updates everything will be much better =)

Leo Wyatt

Reaction score
It stated something about maintenance that was causing the servers to have a high load. Is this maintenance also causing the Apache HTTP to go on and offline at random intervals?

Status
Not open for further replies.