Oxwall Update Help: e500 internal error

Status
Not open for further replies.

directo2

Reaction score
I've been trying to update my social network database, but it never fully updates. I've went to the Oxwall forums, but they say this could be a problem on my host's side. Here is info found in debug mode.
SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'context' in 'field list'File:/home/directo2/public_html/ow_core/database.phpLine:331Trace:#0 /home/directo2/public_html/ow_core/database.php(331): PDOStatement->execute() #1 /home/directo2/public_html/ow_core/database.php(543): OW_Database->execute('UPDATE LOW_PRIO...', Array) #2 /home/directo2/public_html/ow_core/database.php(580): OW_Database->query('UPDATE LOW_PRIO...', Array) #3 /home/directo2/public_html/ow_core/database.php(652): OW_Database->update('UPDATE LOW_PRIO...', Array) #4 /home/directo2/public_html/ow_core/base_dao.php(233): OW_Database->updateObject('ow_base_user_on...', Object(BOL_UserOnline), 'id', true) #5 /home/directo2/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/user_service.php(699): OW_BaseDao->saveDelayed(Object(BOL_UserOnline)) #6 /home/directo2/public_html/ow_core/application.php(225): BOL_UserService->updateActivityStamp(1, 1) #7 /home/directo2/public_html/index.php(43): OW_Application->init() #8 {main}Type:pDOException

I've used the auto-installation, but it never installs all of the way. Please help.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi directo2,

Are you updating the software through Softaculous or through Oxwall itself?

Thank you,

gartland

Reaction score
Hi all,
delete all of the site in root dir and databases in mysql and the use the auto-installation and it should install and work but you may as I have still have plugin update problems I am still have the plugin issues myself I think it's Oxwall latest release it's self see my post (Oxwall update problem) I have two sites one older one and it updates fine but the latest one has the problem

directo2

Reaction score
I was updating it through Softaculous. It's working now. But not x10host is not working. It won't let me log-in to my control panel and it has my site not working either now. And I've went to the site this month, more than once.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

We were having a few issues earlier on your server, xo3, which have since been resolved. Your site now appears to be loading fine. :)

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.