paid hosting - priority support forum unavailable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomman

Reaction score
where is the support forum for paid hosting? i assume it is hidden from those holding free accounts, however i do not see any "priority support forum" ("Paid members please use the priority support forum").

cP usr: daynewso

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Umm, i would assume that VIP members (paid members) are the only ones that can view those forums. I don't know if you signed up for a paid account, if so your forums account isn't set to VIP User at the moment, you might needto wait for that, and if it doesn't change, then you might need to contact Corey.

Blazer9131

Reaction score
I believe there is a Client page, but I forgot it's URL.. I'l post it if I remember

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
Yes, once your VIP status shows up. (Mine took 3 hours or so), the private fourms will become available as well.

atomman

Reaction score
thanks guys

i paid for hosting on 21-oct and have had my domain up for a while. i know the url for the client area, but there's nothing there regarding a special forum. i didn't want to submit a support ticket, but that's what i'll do i guess.

as far as i know, i don't have any VIP status. if that's something that's purchased separately, i didn't get it. i bought the php developers package.

tautos

Reaction score
It should show under the free hosting in the forums,only shows to paid members
You should show as vip member but dont

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.