paid hosting - priority support forum unavailable?

Discussion in 'Free Hosting' started by atomman, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atomman

atomman New Member

where is the support forum for paid hosting? i assume it is hidden from those holding free accounts, however i do not see any "priority support forum" ("Paid members please use the priority support forum").

cP usr: daynewso
  2. Jarryd

Jarryd Community Advocate Community Support

Umm, i would assume that VIP members (paid members) are the only ones that can view those forums. I don't know if you signed up for a paid account, if so your forums account isn't set to VIP User at the moment, you might needto wait for that, and if it doesn't change, then you might need to contact Corey.
  3. Blazer9131

Blazer9131 New Member

I believe there is a Client page, but I forgot it's URL.. I'l post it if I remember
  4. Russ

Russ <b>Retired *****</b>

Yes, once your VIP status shows up. (Mine took 3 hours or so), the private fourms will become available as well.
  5. atomman

atomman New Member

thanks guys

i paid for hosting on 21-oct and have had my domain up for a while. i know the url for the client area, but there's nothing there regarding a special forum. i didn't want to submit a support ticket, but that's what i'll do i guess.

as far as i know, i don't have any VIP status. if that's something that's purchased separately, i didn't get it. i bought the php developers package.
  6. tautos

tautos New Member

It should show under the free hosting in the forums,only shows to paid members
    You should show as vip member but dont
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2007
  7. Christopher

Christopher Retired

The development package does not come with VIP forum access.
    If you want it, you'll have to pay a extra $1 per month or $10 per year.
    http://x10hosting.com/services

The regular paid plans come with VIP access.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.