Park Domain

Diegolamana

Reaction score
Hello good morning, to all of the community, x10hosting.com, ;) I would like to ask a question, which I have, if anyone can guide me, on the matter.
In the free plan is it possible to add a domain with the exntetion .com.br ? or just the extension .com .net or .eu .pt ??

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You would need to purchase that domain at a domain registrar firstly.
Once you have the domain acquired, set the name servers for the domain to: ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

Next you ask yourself, do you want it as a separate site, where you can also add email addresses and such? If you want this you add the domain under your service in the dashboard (https://x10hosting.com/panel)

If you just want it to be an alias of your current domain and don't care to be able to create a email address under that domain you can set it as a "Domain Pointer" in DirectAdmin, under "Account Management" -> "Domain Pointers". Ticking "create as an alias" makes it duplicate all settings of the domain it points to.

faustoabreu

Reaction score
I was having difficulties to host my domain, I managed to do it and everything went well, now I'm going to work on building the site. Thanks

faustoabreu

Reaction score
You would need to purchase that domain at a domain registrar firstly.
Once you have the domain acquired, set the name servers for the domain to: ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

Next you ask yourself, do you want it as a separate site, where you can also add email addresses and such? If you want this you add the domain under your service in the dashboard (https://x10hosting.com/panel)

If you just want it to be an alias of your current domain and don't care to be able to create a email address under that domain you can set it as a "Domain Pointer" in DirectAdmin, under "Account Management" -> "Domain Pointers". Ticking "create as an alias" makes it duplicate all settings of the domain it points to.
I was having difficulties to host my domain, I managed to do it and everything went well, now I'm going to work on building the site. Thanks

note 1000, I wish peace and health