Parked domain down!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastermage.nagpal56

Reaction score
I have been using parked domain on main domain. It was working fine. But now if I try to access my site using parked domain, It says "This webpage is not available. Error code: ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED". But when I access my site through main domain it is displayed with some bugs ( probably because of parked domain links in code). I don't know whether problem is server or domains. Can anybody help?Main domain - downloadmaniac.x10host.com

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
What parked domain is this happening to? I'm not seeing any hosting account linked to mastermage.nagpal56

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
Forum & cPanel name: downloa4

I believe the parked domain is: download-maniac.tk

Not sure if this is going to end well.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is going to end well.

Not with those illegal links to warez downloads of Walking Dead: 400 Days and Civ V Brave New World on the front page. Wouldn't surprise me if dot.tk revoked the domain due to the illegal activity on it, but that's a moot point since we're now forced to revoke the account due to the clear and blatant violations of our Terms of Service.

With the issue being resolved (albeit probably not how the OP meant for it to be resolved), I am closing this ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.