Parked Domain Hasn't Worked For Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

dattechx

Reaction score
I have been trying since Saturday to add a parked domain and it isn't working, what is the problem? I am doing everything right! x10hosting needs to fix this problem! Also why was the website down earlier today?

nyagame2

Reaction score
Some of my MySQL isn't working and my domain isn't connecting, basically the same problem. Hopefully this gets fixed really soon

Sakimabear

Reaction score
Are you sure your domain register has your domain being pushed to X10? Are the name servers on your domain ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com? It may take up to 72hrs to propagate.
If you know how to use NSlookup, have you checked and see exactly where your domain is pointing to? If your domain registar does not have the correct server, your domain is going know where.

nyagame2

Reaction score
Are you sure your domain register has your domain being pushed to X10? Are the name servers on your domain ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com? It may take up to 72hrs to propagate.
If you know how to use NSlookup, have you checked and see exactly where your domain is pointing to? If your domain registar does not have the correct server, your domain is going know where.
It's been pointing to these nameservers for the past few months and I used it before on x10

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Please could you tell us the domain this is happening to?

dattechx

Reaction score
The parked domain error has been happening since Saturday it is a x10hosting problem not a user error.. Lots of people have been having the same problem while using different domain regristration websites...

nyagame2

Reaction score
The parked domain error has been happening since Saturday it is a x10hosting problem not a user error.. Lots of people have been having the same problem while using different domain regristration websites...
I don't get why its not fixed yet :(

respons2

Reaction score
Staff still seem to be pointing people back to their registrars on this problem.
It's a x10 problem that's been around since last Saturday affecting everyone trying to park domains regardless of the domain registrars involved.
Until they get over the denial phase we are stuck with it.
Hopefully if enough people raise the issue on the forum they will at least take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.