Parked Domain not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

skilltro

Reaction score
Today, I tried to set up parked domains. First, I opened my domain control panel (I'm using .tk) and set the DNS to point to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com. Then I added my domain as a parked domain in the cPanel. The problem is, whenever I try to access my site via my parked domain it redirects to "/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi" prints something like:
Default Website Page:
If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:

webmaster@mydomain.epic
It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.

If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:

• The IP address has changed.
  • There has been a server misconfiguration.
  • The site may have been moved to a different server.
If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.

I followed the link to clear my DNS cache, cleared it, and still I don't see my website. I also noticed that the link for instructions to clear the DNS cache which I followed is from cPanel. This leads me to believe that the error is not caused by a DNS error, but a cPanel error.

What is going wrong, and what can I do?

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like it's loading fine for me. Clear your browser cache, too.

skilltro

Reaction score
I was kinda stupid. I realized it worked after about 30 more minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.