parked domain problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

karhukat

Reaction score
http://acffl.x10hosting.com is back up. However acffl.com was still not working. I received the blue defaultwebpage.cgi page. IN cpanel tried to delete an re add the parked domain. I received an error both when I tried to delete and add the acffl.com as a domain.

Since trying to delete and redd acffl.com as parked domain, I no longer receive the bluedefaultwebpage.cgi but a 404 page.

Thanks.

Edit: Forgot to mention the account is on Chopin. The blue default page is back for acffl.com

Earlier I tried mattblog's suggestion in this post. I didn't get past step 4. It now says I have a domain change pending. It didn't really want to change the main domain. I was going to change the domain and change it back as suggested. Can the change request be deleted? I should have just let it go and waited. Thanks

Last edited:

karhukat

Reaction score
I try try to avoid responding to my own posts...

but I find that including the issues above, I also have the "you don't have permission to access this page" problem if I try to reply to any other posts in this forum.

Thanks again.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

Your parked domain works for me now.

Regarding the change of main domain, you should be able to cancel the pending request from inside your account panel. If not it should come back with an error since it is acting as parked domain currently.

Yes, free hosting is only open with limited access currently. This was done to avoid the confusion that arise when people keep asking for support in someone elses support thread.
The access is currently set so threads can only be started through account panel (for users on Boru/Chopin only right now), and each user can only reply to their own thread.

karhukat

Reaction score
Yes, acffl.com is working now. Thanks.

I don't see anywhere to cancel the request to change the main domain. I tried to change the main domain to acffl.com and I did get the error about it being in use. I then tried acffl2.x10hosting. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I was thinking it was a way to change our x10 domain. I never used the modify main domain just used park and redirect. As I said I really don't want this change and after thinking about it, I figured it didn't do what I thought anyway. Sorry for the trouble. I know you are all busy enough. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.