Password Reset Issue

lmackley

Reaction score
Admin,

I clicked the prompt for a password reset when logging into the hosting panel but I did not receive a reset email.

Can you take a look?

Thanks,
Lewis

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
There is no hosting account associated with the forum account you are currently posting from.

I'd be happy to take a look though if you provide me with the domain you signed up for or the username for the account.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have corrected the issue in the backend and you should now be able to properly reset the password.

mattman110

Reaction score
Hello

I also am having issues, i can log in and am required to reset my password...

However im not receiveing emails as my inbox is full, i was looking to log in to cleare some space.

How do i get round this ?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello

I also am having issues, i can log in and am required to reset my password...

However im not receiveing emails as my inbox is full, i was looking to log in to cleare some space.

How do i get round this ?
Currently there's two parts to your problem.

One is that your server, x12 is still not fully recovered after the events as posted in https://community.x10hosting.com/community/threads/server-issues-all-servers.208924/
So right now, even if you could login, you would not be able to do anything with your account (otherwise I would have suggested going to the webmail directly to clear the inbox assuming you have the password for the email account).

The second part would be the fact that you have a contact email for a service that requires said service to work for you to get any information. This is something I advise against, should your account for some reason be suspended for instance you would not be able to receive the email informing you about that event and thus may not be able act on it quickly.

The sad truth here would be that in your case you'd need to wait for the server to be back up.

mattman110

Reaction score
Hello,so today my email were in part working, i have now reset my password, changed my primary email on the account to a alternate email address.

Not all of my emails, folders or saved items are here i asume this is becuse of the server being down.?
Is there a time line for a resolve?

edge929

Reaction score
I have the same issue. Clicked to reset password, no email, checked spam. Tried 2 times, been 40 minutes. Domain is edge.x10.mx

moonsqui

Reaction score
Hi, I am having the same issue. Tried to reset password, no email received in the in-box or in spam. I did try twice as well several hours apart. moonsquirrel.x10host.com
Thank you for all you have done for all of us.