password reset not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

mycontra

Reaction score
Hi!
I've tried to enter x10hosting panel of my account during last month but my password is no longer valid I'm not receiving the email that will allow me to reset my password. My account is now suspended... i don't want to lose my webpage!
I've read other users have the same problem, as I used a "mail.com" account as email address and it seems there is some kind of error with receiving mail from x10hosting...

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't see any attempts to reset the password in our logs, the only mails I see having gone out are the two warnings about inactivity and the one telling that your account is suspended.

Have you gotten any of those three emails in the past few days?

Indeed there has been a few users that had issues with the mail.com emails on our service, note that the email account associated is: myc*****ion@mail.com (***** does not represent actual number of chars).

If you did not receive any of those mentioned emails and want to change the email address on file for your account, please send and email to me from the associated email address and let me know what you want me to set instead, my email address is: anna @ x10hosting.com (remove spaces, I deliberately made it unclickable).

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you, Anna.
I've just wrote you with an alternate email address.
You should now be able to reset the password using the email address you provided me with.

I did reply the email as well, but I'll assume that fails to deliver the same as our mails from the system so updating here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.