Pay with PayPal and never enter a Credit card, possible?

batman1

Reaction score
You can buy things on ebay, etc. I bought a cell phone with the money.

masf87

Reaction score
Hi, you can buy domains with an unverified account in name.com

rajendramoktan

Reaction score
What is this PTC sites and can anyone help me that i do have some valid credit cards informations but still i dont have this CSC code what can i do for it.

moiety

Reaction score
What sort of legitimate user isn't willing to make their bank account/credit card details known to a trusted company?
Sorry Davegold- haven't visited this thread for a while.

(decided not to)

Davegold...I would dispute your use of the terms 'trusted company' and 'legitimate user'.

Last edited:

csc2ya

Reaction score
This is just my opinion, but personally, I would not recommend anyone uses paypal.

From what I have seen, there is a section in their terms and conditions that says they can close accounts at any time, for any reason.

My own account was suspended due to someone accessing it without my knowledge. I noticed eventually, and got my bank to recover the money taken using it, but that put the paypal account into a negative balance. Once it reached a negative balance they simply sent out e-mails warning me.

It eventually got to the stage where I had debt collectors after me, but since they could provide no proof, all they could do was phone, send letters, and basically try and threaten me into paying.

I ended up ignoring them and just sending letters disputing the fact I owed them anything, and they eventually gave up.

I strongly suggest you look at http://www.paypalsucks.com/

That site may be biased (in all honesty, I have no idea whether it is or not), but I doubt it considering the amount of paypal users on it with complaints.

Last edited: