PHP broken on lotus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

edkolis

Reaction score
It seems that PHP is broken on Lotus, or at least on my site (edkolis.exofire.net)... I can access files such as PNG's and 7Z's just fine, but any PHP pages I have up there return an internal server error...

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
PHP - or something linked to the PHP module - on Lotus seems to be having some problems at the moment, leading to the 500 errors that everyone is seeing. I can confirm that any non PHP pages on my site are just fine and only the PHP pages are effected, which frustratingly is almost all of them.

edkolis

Reaction score
Yeah, the funny thing is, I'm more of an ASP.NET guy myself, but when I tried to get that running under whatever version of Mono they had on the server at the time I set my site up, it wasn't working properly... so I learned the bare minimum of PHP just to do some server-side includes so I wouldn't have quite as much duplicate HTML! ;)

Wonder if ASP.NET is working now? :p

edkolis

Reaction score
2.5? I don't think there is such a version... you talking about 2.0 I assume? Not 3.5?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
yes, asp.NET up to version 2.0 is best supported by mono currently, some things from 3.5 might also work though.

cPanel is being upgraded on your server, which would likely be the cause of the php issues you see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.