PHP developer - new to this site

mqragnarok

Reaction score
Just wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone. I heard about this host (and great community on the site ;) ) from my younger brother who got into web design way before me, so now I must catch up with him :)

Anyway, I plan to build php/MySql/XML driven community web service that will be useful to players of one MMORPG (I don't know the rules of this forum that well, so I won't risk with saying witch one - maybe x10 has anti-advertising policy on the forum :cool: ). The web application I'm coding will be used by a small group of people, so no worries about the server load. I have the most of the code ready on my computer and just need to put it in a nice little UI and it's ready to go "live". Hopefully, the base functionality of the website will work in the next couple of days, but I won't stop there - there's so much to learn about web design and I plan to implement most of the stuff I learn on this free web service of mine just to show off :D

I'm hoping to be a part of this community for a long, long time, so you better get used to me :D

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to x10 community