Php help for comment scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickaang

Reaction score
Hi,
I've a php comment script and I upload it to a folder under public_html and I want the comment script to appear in my Index.html file.
But I've no idea how to include the comment or call the comment function on my index.html file!
Please help me!

Regards

faba5594

Reaction score
You can't do it through HTML, but if you make it index.php instead of index.html, you can include the file that comments are handled through, which then allows you to call whatever functions are in that file.

Edit: you can also include it if you want whatever the comment file displays to be put into the index page.

Last edited:

nickaang

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply.
I should mention that the scripts contain several php files and folders.

I just want if there is any command that I can paste in my index.html or index.php so that the comments will appear perfectly!

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply.
I should mention that the scripts contain several php files and folders.

I just want if there is any command that I can paste in my index.html or index.php so that the comments will appear perfectly!

Does the comments appear when you watch the php file in your browser? If so, you could do an iframe, if you really don't want to rename your index file to index.php, which I suggest you should. Then you just do

<?php include("comments.php"); ?>

Where comments.php should be changed to the name of the script.

nickaang

Reaction score
The comment script is working fine and now I'm gonna check whether this command will work or not.

Thanks a lot!

I want to request one more thing that is if I rename the index.html to index.php then what will be the corresponding command?

_

Status
Not open for further replies.